I've tried everything and it keeps crashing.

"
jhamezsky wrote:
MY pc keep crashing this league

AMD ryzen 5 2600
GTX 1080ti
16g ram

I dont have any error message what so ever. Cant progress on the game coz of this issue. Probably gonna skip this league

could you please make your own thread and elaborate on the issue.

does your pc stop working or is it just windows? does the poe client stop working? if yes, do you play on steam or standalone?

if your just client disconnecting from the server? when does it happen? did you check the resource file by starting packcheck.exe in the game's program directory?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
here is another post with the same issues:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3273184
Last edited by bcutter on May 23, 2022, 10:36:34 AM
For whatever it's worth try Vulkan drivers. I had the problem with constant crashes and they dissappeared once I made the switch from DX11 to Vulkan.
Same issues here only PoE crashing, no matter if I use Vulkan or DirectX11 or 12.
I turned on and off a lot of things, starting to hate the game now.

Same issue here, i didn't even experienced one crash this league, since last update i can't play. tried vulkan etc, no luck. Something is def broken with the last update.
Same issues here only PoE crashing, no matter if I use Vulkan or DirectX11 or 12.
I turned on and off a lot of things, starting to hate the game now.

Crashes are in maps, delves, hideout.

Also Discords goes down with PoE.

Desktop, W11, nVidia RTX2060, i7-12700k.

Driver update done, VSync disable done, played on steam now only with PoE client.

Today I had 7 crashes in 30 minutes. It's soo insane.

@GGG if you make my game stop crashing I'll buy supporter pack.

Any1 wanna make bet if they can even do it? :)
Last edited by Ymho on Apr 13, 2023, 1:08:17 PM
For me, my crashes were related to the Enchanted Body Armor MTX.

I didn't crash before buying the supporter pack, and once I took it off, I haven't crashed since. Wouldn't be surprised if it's happening with other MTX armors with an afk effect
Good afternoon every1.
New clean instalation, MTX off, sound off and still crashing.
Sometimes just because it can, sometimes it showes Exception CreateBuffer or Map.

What no?

@GGG?
I updated Bios and after that I was able to play around 30s ...
"
Ymho wrote:
I updated Bios and after that I was able to play around 30s ...

if you have OC / performens profile your ram, then change that to default values.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info