Sentinel Boss Kill Event

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
not that i'm ever going to participate in this type of event... but it looks to me that console players are really getting the shaft. WAY better reward for pc players that console will never even get a shot at. besides streamers are obviously going to take all the rewards anyway. specifically the "Collaborate on the design of a Unique Item" that is ONLY for pc. what a joke. i'm honestly surprised GGG don't just make these events named STREAMER ONLY EVENTS LMAO

You my friend are the definition of the word CryBaby,,,

why? because i voice my opinion while not caring what people like you have to say about it?

No, bc you arent voicing anyting, you crying about something being unfair - without it actually being unfair.
"
Anscendant wrote:
"
Cenxi wrote:
>Due to HC SSF player populations on Console realms, the competition will run in the equivalent SC SSF (non-HC) Sentinel league for Console players

So its possible to do it in SC for PC too but we are forced in HC because of the streamers.

Come on GGG

I will explain to you why this is by using my brain:

There are no/not enough HCSSF players on console who can complete this challenge thus GGG is forced to do it in SCSSF instead. Now the reason why this event is happening in HCSSF (on PC) is because it takes a LOT of time and effort to complete this task. A LOT. On the flipside, this is barely if at all a challenge in SC since you can simply corpse rush the uber bosses and use all kinds of cheese strats to kill them that you can't use in HCSSF. I hope this clears things up for you.

This makes me Wonder why GGG had to segregate players by platform, i mean maybe its due to how the game was build initially with pc only in mind but still other companys managed to merge servers later on too, so i dont think it would be impossible to do so in the future and also make HC not feel so empty.

That way everyone could participate in all races/gauntlets with no one being excluded while also challenge each other in races and on the general leaderboards.
So, PC players only get to design a item? Take away 2 from PC and give it to the top players on Xbox and PS... What a lame race reward for consoles...
where do we see race updates? did ben win?

what's the point of hosting an event if nobody has any insight into what is going on
Yes I've been checking daily to see what people's progress on the event is. However I have been following the best I can some of the streamers, I don't want to ask the guy who just died "SO HOW MANY BOSSES ARE LEFT?"

Can we please get some kind of leaderboard?

Did ANY bosses die yet? I just thought it was cool GGG finally hosted their own event in ages and was hype to see how people were doing.
Veritania: When was the last time you saw the sun, Exile? The true sun.

Me, if I actually want to succeed at all in any given PoE League:
"
LizzyInATizzy wrote:
Yes I've been checking daily to see what people's progress on the event is. However I have been following the best I can some of the streamers, I don't want to ask the guy who just died "SO HOW MANY BOSSES ARE LEFT?"

Can we please get some kind of leaderboard?

Did ANY bosses die yet? I just thought it was cool GGG finally hosted their own event in ages and was hype to see how people were doing.

yep, 6/7 or all 7 already claimed by now, not sure about the 7

but the 6 winners are in order

1 - Ben_(DD)
2 - Imexile(DD)
3 - zizzaran(DD)
4 - some racer i never remember the name(he did with seismic if im not mistaken)
5 - jungroan(explosive trap)
6 - Steelmage(DD)
7 - ???
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info