Sentinel Boss Kill Event

nice but same skills gonna be top
also same ppl
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
There is still one question that wasn't answered in the post.
Can Ben win with several characters, or is only one character eligible, even if he places in the top 7 more than once.

Edit: Nvm, it says "the first seven players", I guess that answers it.
Last edited by Calamitor on May 12, 2022, 6:15:46 AM
"
glopus0614 wrote:
Does anyone have a screenshot or a link to what the godslayer's pride mtx effect looks like? I can't seem to find it anywhere

I will never win this anyway but am curious as well how it looks and what it does.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
nice
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
So the first 7 prizes will go to the streamers, like always. This favors one more than the other.

Get good. Everything in the world goes to the person who is the best and put in the most effort.
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
So the first 7 prizes will go to the streamers, like always. This favors one more than the other.

There is some true in there. If i understand correctly , you need a video recording or something , of the boss kills ? So , yeah ... You might be right .
Let's go
Why /played time dosn't matter on that boss killing thing? Some ppl can just play 24/7 some just play whenever they can...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Good luck to racers!
I think the last batch of uniques made by the prev winners are interesting and will be fun to use this league!
Personally I will just try to reach lvl 100
Im in for console

Lets go !!!
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info