Sentinel Boss Kill Event

Also tie23he has AWAKEN !!!

I hope he participate , gone be epic and he gone put the pressure on all of them !

Tie23 if you read this … JOIN AND BRING THE GOAT OG !!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
nice
UN issued a binding resolution that you cannot play DD. Ones who fail to abide by it will be considered war criminals.
Damn
WinTC
Another one "private" event for the same persons... Feed them more Mr.Wilson. Just ordinary "normal" players will never kill all this bosses less than an hour...like someones. Hope you enjoy it at last.
i used to think the same ,but...when you think about it you could theorically make a lvl85 or 90 and just farm gear for 2 week on another char and then kill any boss on that one char under 12hour. when in reality you would have farmed many hours on that other guy.
not that i'm ever going to participate in this type of event... but it looks to me that console players are really getting the shaft. WAY better reward for pc players that console will never even get a shot at. besides streamers are obviously going to take all the rewards anyway. specifically the "Collaborate on the design of a Unique Item" that is ONLY for pc. what a joke. i'm honestly surprised GGG don't just make these events named STREAMER ONLY EVENTS LMAO
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
not that i'm ever going to participate in this type of event... but it looks to me that console players are really getting the shaft. WAY better reward for pc players that console will never even get a shot at. besides streamers are obviously going to take all the rewards anyway. specifically the "Collaborate on the design of a Unique Item" that is ONLY for pc. what a joke. i'm honestly surprised GGG don't just make these events named STREAMER ONLY EVENTS LMAO

You my friend are the definition of the word CryBaby,,,
these kind of events show nothing but meta abusing and huge problems in game balance. not interested at all. also, the game is dead since 3.15.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on May 13, 2022, 4:42:32 AM
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:

You my friend are the definition of the word CryBaby,,,

why? because i voice my opinion while not caring what people like you have to say about it?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info