Sentinel Boss Kill Event

"
HobbitCraft wrote:
Aaaaand the DD agreement is ripped up lmao

it was already tho
Great rewards for literally the most hard core players.

I don't envy their upcoming sleeplessness.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
"
dizz wrote:

I don't like to sound bitter, but we go at least 1-3+ years between any races where regular players who work fulltime jobs can win anything, like even a basic lootbox. I'm not going to quit my job just to win a race.

The thing is though, these big events are -for- the people who's full time job is streaming. If you had a similarly prized softcore league, a causal player has -less- of a chance to win, as the streamers would POUNCE on the easier prey of a SCSSF event.

Creating two events only dillutes the pool, the very best will likely do the HCSSF, and those who don't think they can compete reasonably with -the very best- will still dominate a causal player because it is litterally (or nearly litterally) their job. This is similar to complaing that the Olympics don't have local league representation.

These events are -for- the best among the playerbase to compete against each other. If you're like me and just play the game because it's a fun game, why are you competing? Just enjoy the game for being a good game that is unlike any of its contenders, and let the hyper competitives thrive in an enviroment built for them.

I do agree I'd like to see more short events for streamers, to avoid encouraging (or requiring) massive overtimes, but I also lack a reasonable method for something like new post end game content race that is even remotly viable. That's more a topic for internal GGG and Streamers who have to live it (Team race, where it's one account, two streamers so they can do shifts?)
OOBA OOBA!!

Also remember to get at least seven hours of sleep each day and take 5 minute breaks each hour. It's their game but your life.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on May 12, 2022, 2:49:30 AM
This is exciting! I really enjoy on how the community is given the chance to help create items for this game!
Does anyone have a screenshot or a link to what the godslayer's pride mtx effect looks like? I can't seem to find it anywhere
So, these ubers drops nothing extra now, as their specific drops will just be designed for next league?
If so, same fragments, same drops, but way harder; of course, trivialized by some anyways.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
I hope one day we get time restricted events. Like once u pass 12 hours it logs you out for the rest of the day.

I can't compete with theese guys that are awake 40+ hours without sleeping.
"
_Keijo_ wrote:
I hope one day we get time restricted events. Like once u pass 12 hours it logs you out for the rest of the day.

I can't compete with theese guys that are awake 40+ hours without sleeping.

Make this man a president!
And make map portals perma to make party play a thing in this sick game!
CMON!
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
alpha realm players? huh?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info