Most senseless way you've hurt yourself?

This one really happened to me.

I was 7 years old. My sister was 6. We were running around the backyard playing superman with towels for caps. We had an old chicken coop in the backyard. It was about 5 feet tall. I told my sister I was going to fly off of the chicken coop roof. My plan was to just scare her by running to the edge but not really jumping off. Well I tried to stop at the last second but misjudged and fell off the roof. If I'd just jumped off I probably would have been fine. Trying to stop put me in a bad landing position. Luckily I only got a sprained ankle.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Most senseless way you've hurt yourself?

Playing a game called Path of Exile.
"

Unrelated to said mishap: holy shit you're still alive. Cool.

*checks Ely's earliest posts, nods at the discussion of how to get Closed beta keys*

Yeah, I'm still alive - a decade goes by fast. I only ever have small amounts of time to play POE anymore.
probably the worst so far

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
probably the worst so far

I cannot tell you how many times I've accidentally downloaded the installer to my phone and tablet.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
be me, need to go out in the morning.
be also me wanting to play games/watch stuff.

so me being me did not sleep as i realized it was already 3 am and sleeping now might have me oversleeping.

continued what i was doing and went for appointment.

now its lunchtime. otw home decided i was awfully hungry. ordered some hot mcD burger. oh look at that. free pepper packets. nice to spice things up.

go home eat. ate the burger, now the fries. had a lot of chilli and pepper.

what i did was sprinkle some pepper in to the chilli, then dip the fry into this dip. reloaded the pepper every 1-2 fries. i am a glutton.

real full now. my stomach was content. too full in fact. oh what now, my eyes are feeling heavy. ok fuckit. sleep time

goes to sleep.

wakes up dont know how many hours later. not due to having sufficient sleep. instead due to intense abdominal pain.

all the pepper and chilli are overloading my stomach. went to toilet to evacuate. i cant recall if i vomitted. i just remembered pain. pain everlasting. if poe's dot puddles are painful, at least you die and resent GGG for those puddles. but mine is a pain i cant escape. i was very weak. i felt sleepy but i felt pain. i tried shitting but it helped "as much as i could expel". the pain i felt was prolonged pain.

tried drinking milk but theres only so much i can drink.

i settled for just staying in my bed with my eyes closed all the while having to deal with the pain.

i cant remember how it went but by the time i felt better, i still had a long term effect. i used to be able to take spicy food but ever since that incident, taking spicy food past a certain threshold would always cause me to have diarrhea.

0/10 would not recommend
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:
be me, need to go out in the morning.
be also me wanting to play games/watch stuff.

so me being me did not sleep as i realized it was already 3 am and sleeping now might have me oversleeping.

continued what i was doing and went for appointment.

now its lunchtime. otw home decided i was awfully hungry. ordered some hot mcD burger. oh look at that. free pepper packets. nice to spice things up.

go home eat. ate the burger, now the fries. had a lot of chilli and pepper.

what i did was sprinkle some pepper in to the chilli, then dip the fry into this dip. reloaded the pepper every 1-2 fries. i am a glutton.

real full now. my stomach was content. too full in fact. oh what now, my eyes are feeling heavy. ok fuckit. sleep time

goes to sleep.

wakes up dont know how many hours later. not due to having sufficient sleep. instead due to intense abdominal pain.

all the pepper and chilli are overloading my stomach. went to toilet to evacuate. i cant recall if i vomitted. i just remembered pain. pain everlasting. if poe's dot puddles are painful, at least you die and resent GGG for those puddles. but mine is a pain i cant escape. i was very weak. i felt sleepy but i felt pain. i tried shitting but it helped "as much as i could expel". the pain i felt was prolonged pain.

tried drinking milk but theres only so much i can drink.

i settled for just staying in my bed with my eyes closed all the while having to deal with the pain.

i cant remember how it went but by the time i felt better, i still had a long term effect. i used to be able to take spicy food but ever since that incident, taking spicy food past a certain threshold would always cause me to have diarrhea.

0/10 would not recommend

Pepper's heat manifests through an oil. Activated charcoal, taken as a powder with water, can absorb that oil (and is often used for ingested toxins, as well). ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Pepper's heat manifests through an oil. Activated charcoal, taken as a powder with water, can absorb that oil (and is often used for ingested toxins, as well). ='[.]'=

What really killed The Beast...

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

What really killed The Beast...

Taco Tuesday? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info