Announcing Path of Exile: Sentinel

Awesome cleave buffs

Spoiler
Oh hold up, wait a minute.
N- No player skill changes? For real? Did you just not get done with everything and went like, "Screw this, we'll do it next league. Let's sell this as a feature!"
No spectre buffs? No Determination/Grace nerfs? Just wow. That is seriously bold.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
thank you ggg
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on May 5, 2022, 5:35:05 PM
Noobs whining agn...nice work ggg
"
Infinal wrote:
N- No player skill changes? For real? Did you just not get done with everything and went like, "Screw this, we'll do it next league. Let's sell this as a feature!"
No spectre buffs? No Determination/Grace nerfs? Just wow. That is seriously bold.

what you mean determination and grace nerf ????? you need some pro help on that matter...

i was waiting more like to buff those. using those and testing around 30k armor eva 100% supression.5k life still getting wrecked.

we are investing our time and nerves to this game to have fun and not listen whine nerf that and this from people like you. for ? because some people find it too powerful for 1 % aurastackers?

[Removed by Support]

fk archnemesis.
Last edited by Ian_GGG on May 7, 2022, 8:46:12 AM
"
ebrl wrote:
Maybe you'd have more fun if you actually played the game instead of trying to simply play the economy. I recommend you give it a shot.

Look at my challenges. I played plenty. Indeed, I hate trade, which is the basis of my complaint.

Poe is almost entirely trade to win. Casuals who don't hideout warrior or execute 50 trades a session, are at a monumental disadvantage.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Very disappointed to not see changes to underperforming skills.
Finally my league start practicing has a point - no nerfs!

I'm honestly super hyped, that's exactly what I missed: something to do after you've done all endgame content.
the new league looks ok

(no ultimatum, no hard mode, no new skills, no balance of the meta)

new uber bosses looks fine

don't know if you'll keep players for 3 months honestly.

still faith in you GGG ;)
"
Innomen wrote:
TLDR: Sadge

Casuals are unwanted here league. Not looking good. Just another love letter to trade to win 2 billion dps crowd.

No nerfs or buffs, mixed feels. Elites will rush to game breaking builds on day 1, economy will be completely ruined in 3 days.

Sentinels, I fear the new mechanic will just be grinding with extra steps. More chores, more meta, more opportunity to fail in your de facto required pob/guide following. We'll see.

The atlas control stuff looks good but it's just gonna be a new right and wrong choice. And party play still look deeply punished since everything is owner of instance focused.

You got rid of the game pass I think? If so, bravo.

I like the new supporter pack stuff.

Trade and stash lewt management being unchanged is always disappointing. Weaponized clutter league #97.

The Wahmbulance is on the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info