Community Reacts to Sentinel Teaser

i would much rather a new league be delayed for an entire year if that is how long it takes GGG to fix what issues are in the game. things don't get fixed because they are trying to make new content instead of fixing broken mechanics and other issues. because every single time something new comes out, several things get broken.

props to GGG for making as much new content as they have for this long but things do need to be fixed before the wheels fall off this wagon
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Why all those streamers are so focused on nerfing omniscience and ashes of the stars? By themselfs those items aren't giving that much. You still need the rest of the gear for the build to work, and getting that gear takes a LOT of time and a LOT of exalts. In other words investment. and that investment kinda fits in this all GGG philosophy that Chris was talking about several times, right?
Kinda sad about these Announcements.
Name Reveal and Streamer Reaction.. whats next? New Colours in 3.18 Expansion! Check out Hillocks new Grey
Hope for new masteries, choices too low, empty places too much.
"
TriXorianer wrote:
Kinda sad about these Announcements.
Name Reveal and Streamer Reaction.. whats next? New Colours in 3.18 Expansion! Check out Hillocks new Grey

Well, this sums it pretty nicely...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I really like the streamers' take on the little details. It was so hype to hear the name and cool. I cannot wait for the next reveal of the league. pog haha
Did ZiggyD break up with GGG?
Saved
I haven't ever shit posted here, I'm almost never pessimistic...

but holy hell, this is some serious low quality clickbait right here - hopefully not a sign of the league to come.
Just my opinion, but if anyone from GGG is reading, I just wanted to confirm I preferred last leagues' approach to a new patch - daily teasers of unqiues and div cards in the week or so before the announcement.

I feel like this radio silence is a bit anti-hype. Just my view though others may not agree!
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Apr 29, 2022, 8:57:08 AM
"
HatreT wrote:
Why all those streamers are so focused on nerfing omniscience and ashes of the stars? By themselfs those items aren't giving that much. You still need the rest of the gear for the build to work, and getting that gear takes a LOT of time and a LOT of exalts. In other words investment. and that investment kinda fits in this all GGG philosophy that Chris was talking about several times, right?

No. Omni is a shell that you can plug virtually any skill into and it will all perform the same (excellent). It doesn't matter that you need 'the rest of the gear' - all that gear is doing is boosting omniscience. Every build is just an omniscience build featuring 'X skill' (where the skill doesn't really matter).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info