Community Reacts to Sentinel Teaser

i wonder where are the daily teasers ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Yall need to stop crying for every single thing and start appreciating GGG. I think yall take this amazing game for granted...
"
exsea wrote:
hey guys, i too find this post kind of lacklustre. yeah it could be lack of creativity or whatever.

but why so negative? why do you need to nitpick?

if you guys are just going to be negative all the time, dont get a surprised pikachu face when GGG decides to keep silent all the time and only go "all official".

from a company pov, if the community is just going to be all salty for "filler" like content. theyre just gonna stop giving fluff and just be quiet. its a waste of effort on their part.

you have no idea how marketing works it seems. they never ever do that for sake of losing or gaining more players, your comment is more toxic than others combined lol
fk archnemesis.
Oh man.. the atlas expansion is amazing. We just need an okay league to accompany that expansion. Like Incursion/Delve/Betrayal level of okay and we are gonna have a great time. I have my hopes high.
All this game needs is more leagues like Breach,Abyss which are straight forward. You pop the thing,it spawns extra monsters,kill them and loot.Everyone's happy.The game itself is complex enough,so we dont need leagues that require much thinking imo
I wonder, there are the teasers.. I dont have anything against streamers, but I'd prefer any info on the upcoming league instead... We had teaser seasons 18 days before the league start during last 2 leagues, right now we are 16 days before league and still nothing...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Apr 28, 2022, 5:25:27 AM
"
starphil7 wrote:
The only pathetic thing I see from all of this, is the people that are complaining and using this as a vehicle to justify their own feelings. [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

That's the funniest thing I've seen today. Karma is the best.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Last edited by geoffreytuck on Apr 28, 2022, 5:39:31 AM
Calling six streamers who profit from PoE's popularity and success 'the community' is like calling lobbyists 'average voters'.

I couldn't care less about teasers or reveals or even 'quality content news' -- a good chunk of daily news is mtx pushing anyway. What I do care about is honest usage of language, and this, friends and Exiles, was not honest in the slightest. It was dishonest, misleading and misrepresentative of how the actual community might be reacting to sentinel teasers.

These people are not 'the community'. They are streamers. PoE personalities. Prolific players. Call them any of these and you're fine. I have no idea how you skipped over all those and just went straight for 'the community'.

I don't think not using blatantly wrong terms is too high a standard to set for basic communication from the developers to, well, the community.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 28, 2022, 6:16:01 AM
Unless those companions loot items for you like in Lost Arc or Poe in China idk :D
"
Dshaded wrote:
Unless those companions loot items for you like in Lost Arc or Poe in China idk :D

Gw 2 has auto pick up after some time of playing AND this game can be played f2p. Dont remember if expansions or base game is required tho(whole 10$ for expansion).

Wish PoE would one day stop being indie game and step up to atleast AA production.

Edit. I forgot to mention that Gw 2 has AH, has Gemstore! AND u can buy gems via gold. GGG wont even give us a set of armour nor update those FUCKING UGLY basic textures of armours....
Last edited by masive12 on Apr 28, 2022, 7:18:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info