Community Reacts to Sentinel Teaser

hey guys, i too find this post kind of lacklustre. yeah it could be lack of creativity or whatever.

but why so negative? why do you need to nitpick?

if you guys are just going to be negative all the time, dont get a surprised pikachu face when GGG decides to keep silent all the time and only go "all official".

from a company pov, if the community is just going to be all salty for "filler" like content. theyre just gonna stop giving fluff and just be quiet. its a waste of effort on their part.

[Removed by Support]
Please tell us there will be new skills
im not sure i can handle another league of on new skills
ill cry and drown in my tears
"
exsea wrote:
hey guys, i too find this post kind of lacklustre. yeah it could be lack of creativity or whatever.

if you guys are just going to be negative all the time, dont get a surprised pikachu face when GGG decides to keep silent all the time and only go "all official".

from a company pov, if the community is just going to be all salty for "filler" like content. theyre just gonna stop giving fluff and just be quiet. its a waste of effort on their part.

This x2.

Thank you ggg
"
exsea wrote:

People should be able to provide feedback, as long as it is constructive and respectful. Yes some of the posts are a bit whiney, but actually the only post that needed censoring, presumably due to bad or agressive language, was a white Knight post on page 2, from someone that doesn't like GGG having negative feedback.
True, I wonder the same. Praise le toucan.
"
DaMasteRyu wrote:
True, I wonder the same. Praise le toucan.

Praise.
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
embarrassing...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
rnm410 wrote:
I played all 6 videos at the same time.

Lol, that works awesome!
Last edited by supadup6 on Apr 28, 2022, 1:35:50 AM
Boooooring!
I don't care about speculations. Give us something.
8 days until live stream. We deserve it.
To conclude anything from 3 pictures that tells us basically nothing is indeed a great talent of content creators I guess. Take copium responsibly, exiles!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info