[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Eonzo wrote:
Sorry for the late response! Been farming nonstop! Everything works perfectly now! Such a fun build to play and it helped me get my first uber uber bosses down ^^

hi, sorry to bother u but i took a look at your chara and i saw that your boots looks really good.
may i know the crafting process or how much u bought them for?
What is required to be able to farm sims? I'm still playing the resistance on gear version. Will the stat stacking version make farming sims easy?
"
Jayblast wrote:
What is required to be able to farm sims? I'm still playing the resistance on gear version. Will the stat stacking version make farming sims easy?

I am comfortably farming wave 25 simus.

If you want wave 30 what I could in my build, cuz I didn't check yours is :

1. Go 2x Divergent CWDT , take out the second ring and put resistance there, switch Purity aura for Hatred Aura. This will bring a lot of damage but I need to consider some things, even with capped res, I need to switch to brine king for freeze immunity / 50% reduced chill effect. Get another 50% reduced chill effect on boots ( this will make me lose Onslaught on kill but not a big thing, prolly can get it on a jewel or something), and hit all my jewels with 15% chance to avoid shock until 100% . Without this I cannot drop purity for now because the shock will probably kill me.

2. Start crafting my gear for 2x tier of resistances each and check if without purity I reach the cap. Will also need to switch to brine king, bench boots for the rest of 50% reduced chill effect and get my jewels to 100% shock avoidance.

3. Could go some form of +% elemental resistance and convert some of the damage to the resistance.

The problem with simus 30 is not actually the damage , it's the fact that some bosses deal more than your ward can handle , which passes to life and one shots you. So the best strategy here is to just switch to omniscience, and hit hard and freez hard before they get to actually hit you.

Best defence is offence.

But right now 25-26 with my build is fairly easy. Probably will be easier with forbiden jewels on me.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Alright so, i wanna switch to Omniscience version of the build

loop ring (idk if ill need to switch to 420)

https://pastebin.com/8UWQbmWr

tried with the current gems links and loop works but, not all skill are looping at the same speed

Anyone has time to tell me what to do exactly so i can switch to Omni and having full loop?

(need to dust at 20-20-18 too but before i do full switch i need help)
I love this build but dont work the build, what is the problem, please help, ty
my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/HXJzghYp - build copy of: https://poe.ninja/pob/935
Any having problems with one shotting yourself when starting loop?
It only happens sometimes, its really wierd
1. Did you forget to craft Cooldown recovery rate on your belt?

2. "To Dust" should be 20/20/19 (9%-26% Cooldown Recovery Rate)
And To Dust must be 20/20/18 for 27 CDR
See your CDR in the MISC Tab in Character Sheet

3. Check gem levels in Helmet

For 9% - 26% CDR
11 Anomalous Skeleton + 20 quality Anomalous Minion Speed + FR 1 + CWDT 5

Gem levels are different for 27% CDR
11 Anomalous Skeleton + 20 quality Anomalous Minion Speed + Less Duration 4/20 + CWDT 5
FR 1 + CWDT 9 -> Gloves

4. Chaos resistance, remove chaos resistance or use the calculator to increase your life pool

5. Armor on your gear? Check Defense tab, remove armor from items

6. Make sure you have more than 2550 life for rare ring setup

7. Is your Anomalous Minion Speed 20% quality?

8. Do you have Anomalous Summon Skeleton? If not, voices + blessed rebirth ?

9. Pantheon, it should be Brine King/Arakaali and Yugul/Garukhan

10. Get Pathfinder ascendency , do all 4 labs

11. Check the keystone on your body armour, does it break the build?

12. Network mode should be Lockstep in Game options
1. Check Olroth's is 28% quality, Check if its less than 42% charges used

2. Check all points are allocated in two medium flask cluster, both must be 6 passive clusters

3. Compare your medium cluster with the ones in guide.

4. Check your tree for Essence extraction and Utility flask mastery

5. Make sure you did not accidentally equip 4th flask or 5th flask

6. Make sure Traitor keystone is allocated in the passive tree with Balbala Timeless Jewel

7. Check if Pathfinder ascendancy is allocated
Ahh ffs. i accidently bought to 19's and 1 20 To Dust jewels, instead of the other way around.

Thanks
Wait i have 27 CDR, and a 20, 19, 19 To dust, shouldnt that be fine?
isnt it the same as 20,20,18?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info