[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Can anyone explain why after hitting level 85, and especially if I allocate a life node, why I can no longer sustain life. Removing one of my rings helped but allocating anymore life still breaks my life sustain.

I currently have 1604 ward, 2462 life, and 67 es. 1 ring on, and if I allocate a 5% increased max life node, I start losing health during the loop.
"
PureHavok wrote:
Can anyone explain why after hitting level 85, and especially if I allocate a life node, why I can no longer sustain life. Removing one of my rings helped but allocating anymore life still breaks my life sustain.

I currently have 1604 ward, 2462 life, and 67 es. 1 ring on, and if I allocate a 5% increased max life node, I start losing health during the loop.

Pick Infused Flesh on the top of the witch tree
"
Kiulier wrote:
"
PureHavok wrote:

Pick Infused Flesh on the top of the witch tree

Thanks! Much better now.
"
Is there a more glaring reason the high end versions drop MoM other than saving 1 point? How much survivability does this build actually lose dropping it?

either they get it on chest
or just go full dps, which works, you kill everything before it hits you
"
andanaelle wrote:
Hi guys !

I'm enjoying the build a lot right now and just got Omni so I'm trying to figure out where to go next.

What I'm trying to do is fit another cluster to follow the Omni PoB (100M DPS) adapter to what I can get, 'cause I'm in private league so possibilities aren't endless. Issue I have is that I'm using Divergent CWDT with 15% qual (RIP corruption, no other available) and the calculator is telling me the loop shouldn't start but it does in game, so I don't really know where to go from there.

Gains from swapping gear and tree are pretty minimal, but that's normal as my gear isn't that great yet.

My biggest issue is really figure out the life threshold I need to make things work before committing to a full respec. Here's the PoB, if anyone could help : https://pastebin.com/EdTMDsJX

you have to creative, in the private league, can't suggest anything different
chekc out poe.ninja for ideas to copy
"
Ma23ck wrote:
So, i am now full omniscience loop now ! Feels good.

And upgraded as well to 4 flasks setup.
My question is: Dying sun or Bottled Faith for 4th flask?

both, you can remove kiara
Hello, this isn't really a build help question for the build itself, but for the league. Outside of the Apex Sentinel which I chose due to bosses and uniques typically lasting long enough to actually get marked. Is anyone setting up the stalker sentinel in any way they found convenient for marking things? I'm typically doing enough damage where I am clearing most things before they are getting marked and so I'm usually wasting half the marks. I know primordial is definitely not going to help because chances are if it is on my screen it is dead.

So, any stalker sentinel pathing you've guys used that you found consistently marking things before you kill them and not ending before using all the marks?
"
PureHavok wrote:

use shield and chaos resistance in the 2nd slot
swap to reduce damage or stop casting
Hello, loving your build and guide. I am starting to die to suicide and dont know why. Can you please take a look at my build and let me know what it can be.

https://pastebin.com/nypQJvpS

I do apricate your time.
Hello Guys,

can you tell me how bad a belt with 42 armour on prefix would be?

I did the calculation for the self damage and it would be around 411 instead of 420.

Thanks in Advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info