[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Purplecroc wrote:
Would this build still be makable with around 15 div starting budget? It looks fun and i've finally farmed that up. Wanting something to roast bosses

Don't think you can get to boss killing with 15 divs..Unless you just want to kill normal bosses...

To reach high dps, you need skin of lords ( which alone is 10-15 divs) , you need divergent cwdt , 2 curses, 27%-52% cdr and lot's of things that boost damage to those lenghts...

You can definitely start the build with 15 divs and invest later as you familiarize with the build

You can buy Skin of The Loyal for 5div, no divergent CWDT, flask is cheap, rings are cheap, cluster jewel bases are cheap and easy to craft, ward gear is quite easy to craft and also not expensive... I'd say you could start it with 15div easily.
I got myself some Pathfinder Forbidden jewels for ~~15div both, but it's not mandatory and killed uber bosses without these.
I don't even have lab enchant yet, as I was unlucky, but I don't think I need it.

Overall, it's great for normal boss kills and it's ok for uber ones, as long as you know the fights. I did my Uber Shaper, Cortex, Maven, Eater on first try each and probably 30div total cost of gear.

There is an awesome crucible passive that adds 80% (or 100% with highest tier) GLOBAL crit multi and removes flat crit chance from your weapon. This is a huge damage boost for basically no cost.
yeah this build can't kill uber bosses on 15 divines

you can kill maven, sirius, uber elder, sim 100%, sim 25 wave.
What's the best way to improve defenses to avoid getting one shot for the more budget variations (i.e., without adding spell suppression to the mix?)

I ran this build last league and feel like I'm getting one shot alot more on a very similar setup.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
There is my pob : https://pastebin.com/NHKf083e

can anybody help me? I would like to start the loop with just one weapon switch but I need to do it twice this time and I don't know how to fix it.
Note: I know that the chest has damage reduction so I do it on the move.
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Brunzwick wrote:
Thank you! Much appreciated

Its ready, the POB is here

https://pobb.in/dHp8GyNpLl79

This was made with 5 divines. Enjoy.

This is all experimental, it may not be optimal, it just is.
A cheap rare amulet will now out perform The Pandemonious.

The concept in this build is

Level 21 Skeletons with Empower level 2
One Ring 350 and the other ring 365, a heartbound ring with only 5% quality.
Lots of chaos resistance. Like +20 ish with 2.5k life.

Interesting build. I started this league using this rare because the skins of the loyal/lords were out of my league.

However I died a LOT because apparently, I have been using warloop for months without understanding it at all.
I believed that 420 ward was enough to tank the rings so I wasn't worried about having around 650 wards and I found myself with a efficient way to off myself.
Spent my last 3 chaos orb for a 350 Ring instead of a 420 to survive my own stupidity and I managed to secure a feeble and miserable existence, being destroyed right and left and unable to use mind over matter without losing all mana.
Didn't even cross my mind I could simply increase both my life and chaos resistance but I have taken note now, thank you.
I am still not sure if the two rings dealing damage as if one is a new thing or if I really messed up because I made tests using a Dialla's Malefaction in the past and I didn't have that issue. But perhaps I somehow had 900+ wards or it was a one ring setup I don't remember.

I got myself a skin now, not half as as good as I wished but the prices are ridiculous. I feel bad for the fools who bought one with Blood Magic and other build breaker.

I didn't have such a difficult time last league. I do feel like anti-loop mobs and map/eldritch modifiers are more frequent.
"
shalannn wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Purplecroc wrote:
Would this build still be makable with around 15 div starting budget? It looks fun and i've finally farmed that up. Wanting something to roast bosses

Don't think you can get to boss killing with 15 divs..Unless you just want to kill normal bosses...

To reach high dps, you need skin of lords ( which alone is 10-15 divs) , you need divergent cwdt , 2 curses, 27%-52% cdr and lot's of things that boost damage to those lenghts...

You can definitely start the build with 15 divs and invest later as you familiarize with the build

You can buy Skin of The Loyal for 5div, no divergent CWDT, flask is cheap, rings are cheap, cluster jewel bases are cheap and easy to craft, ward gear is quite easy to craft and also not expensive... I'd say you could start it with 15div easily.
I got myself some Pathfinder Forbidden jewels for ~~15div both, but it's not mandatory and killed uber bosses without these.
I don't even have lab enchant yet, as I was unlucky, but I don't think I need it.

Overall, it's great for normal boss kills and it's ok for uber ones, as long as you know the fights. I did my Uber Shaper, Cortex, Maven, Eater on first try each and probably 30div total cost of gear.

There is an awesome crucible passive that adds 80% (or 100% with highest tier) GLOBAL crit multi and removes flat crit chance from your weapon. This is a huge damage boost for basically no cost.

Post a link to that 5div lords that doesn't brick the build and has decent colors...cuz I want to buy it.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
So I have the 25% CD and 10% reduced skill duration staff

Right now between 27-51 CDR.

I figured out that I can go 23% anomalous minion speed, Window of oportunity+mastery and ONE to dust 18%. Freeing one jewel slot for some dps

Is this correct? I cant tell in game if Im casting more...
im so hyped about this build and want to test it since i saw it last league.
playing on ps5 (so the prices are soooo much higher) and im afraid of switching to it, because i had trouble to reach the minimum ward on the items. If i switch too early, i might see me in a dead league for me.
are the perfect fossil a must-have? am i just unlucky?

greetings
perfect fossil not required!!!
"
DeXter_ThL wrote:
im so hyped about this build and want to test it since i saw it last league.
playing on ps5 (so the prices are soooo much higher) and im afraid of switching to it, because i had trouble to reach the minimum ward on the items. If i switch too early, i might see me in a dead league for me.
are the perfect fossil a must-have? am i just unlucky?

greetings

You can also do Mastermind/betrayal with Hillock in Fortification to get the armour pieces to 30q.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info