[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

What's everyone running for crucible passives?

I tried my Annihilating Light and ended up with first node of Added Lightning Damage, which solved my elementalist needs, and second node of Gains frenzy charges on kill. So yeah, first try and it's pretty usable.

Not sure if I should just stick with it or go hunting for something better.
i am a juggernaut maraudor playing normal RF, do i need to level a complete new char (witch?) to do this build?
"
Cridac wrote:
i am a juggernaut maraudor playing normal RF, do i need to level a complete new char (witch?) to do this build?

you need to level a scion for this build.

this build can be made with 2 divines(not recommended), this is only for the experts or who can understand the numbers.

I recommend the 10 divines version here for everyone else, easy copy paste.
Last edited by Akshay on Apr 25, 2023, 12:54:45 AM
I am having problem with survivability, there are so many random death during mapping.

For example a yellow mob from abyss or some random map boss when a single hit without deadly map mod. I have tried with progrnesis flask but it still happened quite oven.

I wonder if there is anything to improve this problem or I just need more damage to kill everything before I die.
IGN:Terrorist_Miner
Last edited by kakal357951 on Apr 25, 2023, 2:14:30 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Cridac wrote:

you need to level a scion for this build.

this build can be made with 2 divines(not recommended), this is only for the experts or who can understand the numbers.

I recommend the 10 divines version here for everyone else, easy copy paste.

ok sad, that there is no word of which class i need for that build at the topic but ok then i will try it next league ^^
"
kakal357951 wrote:
I am having problem with survivability, there are so many random death during mapping.

For example a yellow mob from abyss or some random map boss when a single hit without deadly map mod. I have tried with progrnesis flask but it still happened quite oven.

I wonder if there is anything to improve this problem or I just need more damage to kill everything before I die.

never stand still, run in circles around any tougher enemy and keep your distance - dont do point blank circles like with cyclone - big circles. You dont have to stop ever so you should almost never get hit unless you are doing some pinnacle boss
"
kakal357951 wrote:

Progenesis coupled with either spell block or spell suppress should make you tanky enough to mitigate most big hits except huge phys.

Spell suppress route = take the nodes near scion start + entrench + lucky supress + you can craft an extra +6 on boots, gloves and helm. This will give you around 80-90 effective suppress. Alternatively you can path to the right cluster jewel socket and take supress nodes around there which should cap you (but this will be more points spent)

Spell block route = you need to take glancing blows (either have it on your skin of the lords or path to left cluster jewel socket) take spell block nodes around counterweight (can use divine shield impossible escape) + around top witch jewel socket (can use intuitive leap jewel here) + spell damage large cluster jewel with conjured wall + mage hunter. This should cap your spell block and nearly cap your regular block against regular attacks.
Last edited by therocklord on Apr 25, 2023, 12:52:33 PM
"
grannd7 wrote:

I tried my Annihilating Light and ended up with first node of Added Lightning Damage, which solved my elementalist needs, and second node of Gains frenzy charges on kill. So yeah, first try and it's pretty usable.

Right now I am sticking with
+80% To Critical Strike Multiplier For Spell Damage
-2% to Spell Critical Strike Chance

What I am aiming for atm is
T1 : 48% increased Spell Damage
T2 : +100% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spell Damage. -2% to Spell Critical Strike Chance
T3/4 : 40% increased Effect of Chill on you. 80% increased Effect of Chill
T3/4 : +25% chance to Suppress Spell Damage. -5% to amount of Suppressed Spell Damage Prevented
T5 : All Damage from Cold Snap and Creeping Frost can Sap. 50% chance for Cold Snap and Creeping Frost to Sap Enemies in Chilling Areas

I am also considering
T3/4 : -2 to Maximum Endurance Charges. +2 to Minimum Frenzy Charges. +2 to Minimum Power Charges
T3/4 : 25% increased Damage per Endurance, Frenzy or Power Charge -1 to Maximum Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charges
T5 : Discharge and Voltaxic Burst are Cast at the targeted location instead of around you

"
grannd7 wrote:

My current one has:
t1 - 19% spell dmg
t2 - 1.2% spell crit
t3 - 60% chill effect
t4 - 25% cdr

Ideally i'd want
t1 - max tier spell dmg or added cold spell dmg
t2 - 2% spell crit (or 100% crit multi if i get brittle jewel)
t3 - 10%dex + 10%int or +120dex/int
t4 - 25% cdr
t5 - creeping frost Sap
Last edited by therocklord on Apr 25, 2023, 3:43:38 PM
I've found a problem going from 2 rings down to 1 ring and 27% cdr where I had to swap weapons 3+ times in order to start the loop, and sometimes it would still fail so it was quite clunk, I also noticed my mana was the problem although I'm at 1260 total mana, lastly my loop would come to a complete stop when I survived a big hit which most likely took my mana to zero thanks to MoM.

My fix, for now, was to take the life mastery for Skills cost 30% of life, that point alone made my loop start at the 2nd weapon swap every time.

If anyone got a better solution or understands why starting loop was so bad please let me know.

Below is the POB and numbers that had me swap 3+ times to start the loop, of note I'm playing lockstep at sub 10 ms ping.

https://pastebin.com/Z9guMdih

EDIT: Found out that if I go from the "best clear" setup from the POB to crit dmg/awake ele focus over Creeping Frost on Ice spear chest link and swap the Frost bolt in weapon link to Creeping Frost, I keep about the same dps but only need a single weapon swap to start the loop.
Last edited by marmanjo on Apr 26, 2023, 1:01:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info