[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

why in the pantheon does not recommend arakaali?
"
edmomello wrote:

Why would it ? Brine king offers you semi decent stun protection which we really need (because our life is adjusted for loop and it's low which means we get giga stunned) if we cannot get our hands on lords with unweavering stance, gives you 100% chance to avoid froze status which we cannot get any were...Why would we need 40% dot something protection when we don't care about stuff on ground anyway...

Technically arakali is just waste pantheon point.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Apr 21, 2023, 4:31:53 PM
"
Alderionn wrote:
im running the basic versio (3 por) and the power charge isnt proc. we do only by block and stormrider cluster node?

you need Lightning damage to spells on the head for proc stormrider (Searing Exarch implicit )
Last edited by nichlibou on Apr 21, 2023, 5:29:52 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
edmomello wrote:

Why would it ? Brine king offers you semi decent stun protection which we really need (because our life is adjusted for loop and it's low which means we get giga stunned) if we cannot get our hands on lords with unweavering stance, gives you 100% chance to avoid froze status which we cannot get any were...Why would we need 40% dot something protection when we don't care about stuff on ground anyway...

with a kiara's determination flask, does arakaali's overtime reduction improve defense little?
Kind sir , are there any build breaking changes in 3.21 compared to 3.20 pobs ?
hi, thank you for guide. i have to ask something, on any maps and so on i have no problems to sustain/start loop, but in lab, only second floor, some basement - then i start loop by switching weapons - i die instantly.. with comment "char killed himself" why is that?
Last edited by yame01 on Apr 22, 2023, 5:25:53 AM
"
yame01 wrote:
hi, thank you for guide. i have to ask something, on any maps and so on i have no problems to sustain/start loop, but in lab, only second floor, some basement - then i start loop by switching weapons - i die instantly.. with comment "char killed himself" why is that?

make sure your flask is active before switching weapons. sometimes it's empty when you change floors
Would this build still be makable with around 15 div starting budget? It looks fun and i've finally farmed that up. Wanting something to roast bosses
"
edmomello wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
edmomello wrote:

with a kiara's determination flask, does arakaali's overtime reduction improve defense little?

Doesn't worth placing kiara's for just a small improvement pantheon...You are better off with 2 proj from that fire flask or another iron flask with increased ward while on use...technically anything is better...Onslaught is good, but you can get onslaught on boots...
"
Purplecroc wrote:
Would this build still be makable with around 15 div starting budget? It looks fun and i've finally farmed that up. Wanting something to roast bosses

Don't think you can get to boss killing with 15 divs..Unless you just want to kill normal bosses...

To reach high dps, you need skin of lords ( which alone is 10-15 divs) , you need divergent cwdt , 2 curses, 27%-52% cdr and lot's of things that boost damage to those lenghts...

You can definitely start the build with 15 divs and invest later as you familiarize with the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info