Stutter lag is horrible

this fixed it for me . Great performance now from my toaster
"
Running in 64bit fixed my lag/stutter issue i now see the mobs and can dodge them in time as they enter the screen and spawn in WOOHOO! Thanks!

Game is running this exe no matter what. There is no 32bit exe anymore lol.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Sacrificing 37 chickens and 4 goats to the Sun God fixed it for me, wohooo... The placebo effect is strong with these people...
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Valkaneer wrote:
Same here, I feel like this is ultimately all over. 50% of my deaths at least have been due to stutter lag especially when mobs are loading onto the screen. In ultimatum it only happened during the league event, but now it's happening all the time with lock boxes, the league event, and any other time.

I turned basically every possible graphic setting down to the very lowest and it makes no difference.

Disable "ENGINE MULTITHREADING" in PoE options, as soon as I disable it the stutter goes away even in login screen. Although performance takes a hit but at least it is playable without multithreading.

So check this and see if it makes a difference. You can also try enabling the graph (F1) and see with "on" and "off". With "on" my graph shows crazy spikes and with "off" it's pretty much even.

OMG...ive played POE since it came out. Never got seriously into because it was always jerky. No matter what I tried. Or what wacky solution people said to try.

I always pop back in once in awhile and mess around. I was searching again for a fix all day today... cant stand the studdery jerkiness. My PC is old.. build around when POE was first released.

Long story short I was trying everything again. Turn offf shadows water high textures... everything... Nothing made a bit of a difference.

I did this one setting and 100% smooth. Even gave me a 20fps bump. Smoother than D3 and D4 now.

"
Disable "ENGINE MULTITHREADING" in PoE options

This one thing... completely fixed my issue. Im dumbfounded.
ty
Last edited by lordmoke on Dec 29, 2023, 2:49:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info