Stutter lag is horrible

we just need to know if ggg is aware of it or they are gonna do something about it or no
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Valkaneer wrote:
Same here, I feel like this is ultimately all over. 50% of my deaths at least have been due to stutter lag especially when mobs are loading onto the screen. In ultimatum it only happened during the league event, but now it's happening all the time with lock boxes, the league event, and any other time.

I turned basically every possible graphic setting down to the very lowest and it makes no difference.

Disable "ENGINE MULTITHREADING" in PoE options, as soon as I disable it the stutter goes away even in login screen. Although performance takes a hit but at least it is playable without multithreading.

So check this and see if it makes a difference. You can also try enabling the graph (F1) and see with "on" and "off". With "on" my graph shows crazy spikes and with "off" it's pretty much even.

Wow this actually fixed it. Thanks a ton. My average fps is lower (much lower, but still hitting above 165+fps at least). Why does this even work lol
"
Heartbound wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Valkaneer wrote:
Same here, I feel like this is ultimately all over. 50% of my deaths at least have been due to stutter lag especially when mobs are loading onto the screen. In ultimatum it only happened during the league event, but now it's happening all the time with lock boxes, the league event, and any other time.

I turned basically every possible graphic setting down to the very lowest and it makes no difference.

Disable "ENGINE MULTITHREADING" in PoE options, as soon as I disable it the stutter goes away even in login screen. Although performance takes a hit but at least it is playable without multithreading.

So check this and see if it makes a difference. You can also try enabling the graph (F1) and see with "on" and "off". With "on" my graph shows crazy spikes and with "off" it's pretty much even.

Wow this actually fixed it. Thanks a ton. My average fps is lower (much lower, but still hitting above 165+fps at least). Why does this even work lol

IDK, because it is POE. It always works in cryptic ways. Even God would need to scratch his head here...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Feb 8, 2022, 3:30:51 AM
its not fixed if u turn it off u will get max 30 fps
Try this (works for me):

* Press Win+R
* Type in powercfg.cpl and hit return
* Select the High Performance plan
* Click Change plan settings for the High Performance plan
* Click Change advanced power settings
* Open Processor power management
* Open Minimum processor state
* Change Minimum processor state to 70%
* Hit OK button

Edit: corrected instructions
Last edited by Nightyb on Feb 8, 2022, 10:08:15 PM
"
karatekar wrote:
its not fixed if u turn it off u will get max 30 fps

I get above 165+ with it off. I got nearly triple that with it on but got stutter.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Valkaneer wrote:

OMG Thanks! it works for me and the stutter is gone completely!
Yeah, the multithread BS fix the problem, but then the hit on fps is HUGH for me, like less than 30 fps in most maps ;/ Its really making me not want to play this league...
Same here. Usually I used CPU multithreading, but now it stutters (CPU lattency jumps to very high) if multithreading is on. Without multithreading performance is stable but of course much lower FPSes.

Please fix this issue!
I am having this issue too. On a 3060ti LHR it is only in some maps... super weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info