Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

So DD wont be nerfed? Lets go DD starter every one!xD
Last edited by JahWar on Jan 25, 2022, 1:19:59 AM
changes seem great.

one thing id say is now youve made melee comparatively worse again and you will have to buff melee damage, a lot. may i suggest buffing the flat damage provided by the gem on melee skills or the base damage of the weapons in order to achieve this, preferably buffing the base damage on the gems so that melee builds are less gear dependant compared to spells.
TR, COC, Earthshater dead with one bullet :D
"Lower the damage of player Ignite by 28% to partially offset the damage increase that many Ignite-applying spells have received."

Please look at this carefully.
Some Ignite-applying spells we buffed, so reduce them.

Some builds don't use Ignite-applying spells "Penance brand" but will receive a 28% DPS nerf when I try use that to generate ignites as my main source of DPS.
Not cool. There goes my build.
I see nerf to CoC but no buff to forbidden rite to offset the change...
Why is all the added x damage on wands all ele and no chaos?
Do the hydrosphere changes apply to melee too? I feel (if this applies to all attacks) this will severely reduce the effectiveness of some barely serviceable strike stills. E.g. molten strike and frost blades.
So finally some buffs to hype us maybe...then nerf notes massacre again...for total F again?
BUT i wont QQ anymore.
I will farm t5 maps and try have fun in this already wicked game.
If i actually get in mood for it, cuz you know...last year was such a downfall and disrespect imo that i actually found new games i enjoy and have less time for PoE just when its tryhard-or-fock off-like.
Spoiler
Also lost hopes for PoE2 - temporary hype for $$$$$ and then same BS, i expect, on top of few more years waiting bait.

GLHF everyone who feel hyped and actually have fun!
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
"
Added a new Dexterity Support gem - Mark on Hit: Trigger Supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack. This support adds a cooldown and a small curse effect penalty to the triggered Mark skill, but does not need to be linked to the triggering attack

Wished Hextouch would work like that as well..
Rofl xD iam happy that i decided not to play or support this game any more. Also opens up lot of time to play multiple other games that are actual fun. And don't feel like a second tedious job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info