[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
no i am sure that you get attack speed boost for first 6-7 totems you get 50% then with every extra totem you get -45% . since skill node only counts pure totem limit and we have natural 6 totems.

Hmm I think that was a bug which they fixed in an update. Not sure though but I know damage is fine and I have the bow with both mods anyway :)

bug was that it gave 100% attack speed boost not 50%. i think

well yes dps is fine for you and bps boos is good. you prob at 10-15m uber boss dps. so its fine. just when you start pushing uber boss dps over 30m it starts to feel then
Last edited by anti4z500 on Apr 24, 2023, 9:49:45 AM
Good to see there still is people playing this build, started with it again myself the other day and just wanted to ask about the Rain of Splinters jewel, is there a "max" for what reduced damage that i should avoid? :)
"
kaygee82 wrote:
Good to see there still is people playing this build, started with it again myself the other day and just wanted to ask about the Rain of Splinters jewel, is there a "max" for what reduced damage that i should avoid? :)

it dos not rly matter what splinter you put but in general go for under 40% reduced damage :)
"
kaygee82 wrote:

just get the 50% if like last league anything less is breaking the bank - 32% reduced atk speed was like 10 div or something when i bought it, it was basically all my currency. its much less important this league in general and should not be a priority. level anomalous siege ballista or buy one at lvl 20 20 quality for added projectiles, and get more proj from crucible, and +1 arrow from passive tree ! ofc %inc dexterity or attributes is more important than all.
So what is the deal with the Siege Ballista Crucible node?
I hear some people saying that the 50% attack speed increase only works on the maximum totems but the 45% reduced attack speed works on all totems and so you get a negative attack speed accumulation?

Not playing this build this league but on Standard have a lvl 100 with the Sentinel mod boots so thinking of getting one of these cruible bows for Standard league to melt everything. Just not sure whether to just get the 2-4 cold damage per 10 dex or to get that and the seige nodes.

Any clarity on this would be greatly appreciated.
bump.
I am planning to play this build next season, because I think the tattoos will drive away people from playing attribute stackers.

So can someone please post a link or pob for the latest iteration of the build?

EDIT: Found 2 PoBs at page 90.
Last edited by Fenris1970 on Aug 5, 2023, 3:00:17 PM
mine pob https://pobb.in/OWC77DVPM1Ft ( its like 100-200 div build)

pretty much same as last 3 leagues more or less

this time actually not gonna start ballister. tattoo is super anti stacker builds this time.

gonna go with FP totem build :). maybe SRS if a new gem is good
why wont this build be good with the tattoos?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
why wont this build be good with the tattoos?

tattoo change attribute nodes to other things. so basically you remove add dex/str/int attribute nodes to get something ells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info