[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

This mod 2-4 cold per dex mod is crazy. it doubles dps from 20m to 40m

Does anyone know how you actually get this mod?
I do not believe it can just drop, i suspect you have to forge it (much like the same mod from Sentinel league). If so what mods do you need to forge?

prob you need to combine cold damage mods and it needs to mutate

I bought one with both mods and it's amazing :)
Did spend all of my fortune (30div) but boy is it worth it.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

I bought one with both mods and it's amazing :)
Did spend all of my fortune (30div) but boy is it worth it.

how that attack speed ballista mod works and feels feels

PS. i find video talking about it and i https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mve7RBMuLo that it dont rly work with stackers
Last edited by anti4z500 on Apr 22, 2023, 1:35:06 PM
"
anti4z500 wrote:

PS. i find video talking about it and i https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mve7RBMuLo that it dont rly work with stackers

The attack speed node is not fully optimal but I currently have max 15 totems so that means 15 * 50% attack speed = 750%.

Then it's -45% attack speed per summoned totem so if I put them all down it's 15 * -45% = -675%.

This means it's still a net gain of 750 - 675 = 75% attack speed with all totems out.

I tested the world eater since i just got that invitation and it just deleted it and i didn't even get to the phase with the balls and the beam.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Apr 23, 2023, 12:56:59 AM
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

The attack speed node is not fully optimal but I currently have max 15 totems so that means 15 * 50% attack speed = 750%.

Then it's -45% attack speed per summoned totem so if I put them all down it's 15 * -45% = -675%.

This means it's still a net gain of 750 - 675 = 75% attack speed with all totems out.

I tested the world eater since i just got that invitation and it just deleted it and i didn't even get to the phase with the balls and the beam.

i just tested if i summon 10 totems i get a bit dps boos when i start summoning more i start loosing dps at 17 totems my dps drops like half. sadly cant rly use when summoning more then 10-13 totems
Not sure exactly but after getting this bow my DPS is so much better... could be just the 2-4 cold damage per 10 dex but with 15 max totems and 15 totems out there should still be a 75% attack speed boost.

Tooltip DPS indeed increases when starting to put totems down and then decreases again the more you summon but I can't imagine having less dps with more totems because of all the other DPS increases with additional totems.

I saw in another topic that someone was using a cluster jewel with repeater and shrieking bolts. I'm wondering how good that would be for survivability. With all totems out all of the mobs will be taunted by the totems and none would hit you right?
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Not sure exactly but after getting this bow my DPS is so much better... could be just the 2-4 cold damage per 10 dex but with 15 max totems and 15 totems out there should still be a 75% attack speed boost.

Tooltip DPS indeed increases when starting to put totems down and then decreases again the more you summon but I can't imagine having less dps with more totems because of all the other DPS increases with additional totems.

I saw in another topic that someone was using a cluster jewel with repeater and shrieking bolts. I'm wondering how good that would be for survivability. With all totems out all of the mobs will be taunted by the totems and none would hit you right?

well attack speed is rly big dps boost. so for you with 14-15 totems its fine
and add 2-4 damage is like 2x more dps so it balances. but when you put 17-18 and more totems dps drops dawn alot for me its like 1 totem = 500k dps and when i put 17 totems dps drops to 200k so more totems you put the worst it gets.

and that cluster looks amazing if you can find a way to fit in build. i will try to fit it somhow
"
anti4z500 wrote:
and add 2-4 damage is like 2x more dps so it balances. but when you put 17-18 and more totems dps drops dawn alot for me its like 1 totem = 500k dps and when i put 17 totems dps drops to 200k so more totems you put the worst it gets.

and that cluster looks amazing if you can find a way to fit in build. i will try to fit it somhow

Hmm you are talking about tooltip DPS right? My guess is that it doesn't calculate it properly and I'm also not sure if PoB can handle these crucible trees properly. I am no PoB warrior :)

With 17 totems you should still see a good attack speed buff because of the crucible node.

17 * +50% attack speed per max totem = +850% attack speed
17 * -45% attack speed per summoned totem = -765% attack speed.
Net increased attack speed with all 17 totems out = 85%

To be honest DPS is more than enough to do all content so I need to get more survivability. I'm working my way to lvl97 now with easier content and even took the Wellspring of Creation node on the atlas so that mobs have 50% more life but deal 25% less damage. I barely notice the 50% more hp :) Bosses maybe survive 1 second longer and only the crucible monsters at max stage take long to kill but I'm hoping this node prevents a couple of one shots and help me get to 97.

I'm really curious about shrieking bolts. If it is as good as it seems then we should never be hit by normal attacks!
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Hmm you are talking about tooltip DPS right? My guess is that it doesn't calculate it properly and I'm also not sure if PoB can handle these crucible trees properly. I am no PoB warrior :)

With 17 totems you should still see a good attack speed buff because of the crucible node.

17 * +50% attack speed per max totem = +850% attack speed
17 * -45% attack speed per summoned totem = -765% attack speed.
Net increased attack speed with all 17 totems out = 85%

To be honest DPS is more than enough to do all content so I need to get more survivability. I'm working my way to lvl97 now with easier content and even took the Wellspring of Creation node on the atlas so that mobs have 50% more life but deal 25% less damage. I barely notice the 50% more hp :) Bosses maybe survive 1 second longer and only the crucible monsters at max stage take long to kill but I'm hoping this node prevents a couple of one shots and help me get to 97.

I'm really curious about shrieking bolts. If it is as good as it seems then we should never be hit by normal attacks!

no i am sure that you get attack speed boost for first 6-7 totems you get 50%
then with every extra totem you get -45% . since skill node only counts pure totem limit and we have natural 6 totems.
"
anti4z500 wrote:
no i am sure that you get attack speed boost for first 6-7 totems you get 50% then with every extra totem you get -45% . since skill node only counts pure totem limit and we have natural 6 totems.

Hmm I think that was a bug which they fixed in an update. Not sure though but I know damage is fine and I have the bow with both mods anyway :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info