[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Same here. Really looking forward to trying this out. Should be great for Ultimatum as well :)
"
Datrogh wrote:
Same here. Really looking forward to trying this out. Should be great for Ultimatum as well :)

Hope we are not too squishy though for ultimatum!
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Datrogh wrote:

Hope we are not too squishy though for ultimatum!

ballister is kinda tanky more or less if you dont go balls in on dps part.

at least i build a bit more tanky. since i play more as a mapper and not full boss farmer
Kill everything before it kills you :-)

And with the Atlas Tree we can spec into higher chance to get kill all Ultimatum or protect altar. Also the passive Totem taunt after placement will be really helpful, even when it will cost a skill point.

I plan to start with Warden of the Maji, Barkskin could also help a lot for survivability for Ultimatum if needed.
"
Schnuedde wrote:
Kill everything before it kills you :-)

And with the Atlas Tree we can spec into higher chance to get kill all Ultimatum or protect altar. Also the passive Totem taunt after placement will be really helpful, even when it will cost a skill point.

I plan to start with Warden of the Maji, Barkskin could also help a lot for survivability for Ultimatum if needed.

we lost totem taunt mastery. so no more that.
i agree kill before killed. but at some point you start dieing every time mobs looks in your direction :D its gets annoying fast :)
Damn, haven't played the last 2 leagues with Siege Ballista, must have missed that. Then we have to hope that the Barkskin will save us a bit.. And possibly a bit more life than we have played in the last leagues
"
anti4z500 wrote:
i agree kill before killed. but at some point you start dieing every time mobs looks in your direction :D its gets annoying fast :)

Darn, I didn't realize, haven't been relying on totems too much the last leagues.
There is the 5% damage reduction to be had in the mastery, still. Not quite on the same power level, but we'll see. Maybe some other option will become available. And maybe there even is a nutty transmuted version that is compatible to with Iron Commander? Pretty please?
Last edited by Datrogh on Dec 5, 2023, 9:27:52 AM
"
Datrogh wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Darn, I didn't realize, haven't been relying on totems too much the last leagues.
There is the 5% damage reduction to be had in the mastery, still. Not quite on the same power level, but we'll see. Maybe some other option will become available. And maybe there even is a nutty transmuted version that is compatible to with Iron Commander? Pretty please?

That would be huge... Ballista per Dex as Gem together with the 5% attack speed per totem??? Then Quality this up a bit with Enhance and get 10% and more attack speed per Totem... Dream come true
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
Datrogh wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

That would be huge... Ballista per Dex as Gem together with the 5% attack speed per totem??? Then Quality this up a bit with Enhance and get 10% and more attack speed per Totem... Dream come true

its not per summoned totem its per max summoned totem (5% increased Attack Speed per maximum Totem) its base gem. alternative gem will not have that quality tag. it will different .like 20% projectile damage
still wandering what alt quality gem will give. i hope its something fun
"
anti4z500 wrote:
still wandering what alt quality gem will give. i hope its something fun

I bet it is. I'm actually surprised that the default quality is so strong.
Maybe something to do with strength to enable replica iron commander builds or like dot multi per maximum totem? Only time will tell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info