[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Does anyone have an updated POB that they are using for this build this league? I keep looking for one online but I can't find one that is comparable to Wallach's. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
"
hu13babubbamx wrote:
Does anyone have an updated POB that they are using for this build this league? I keep looking for one online but I can't find one that is comparable to Wallach's. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

well my tree and items its rly close to wallach more or less

https://pobb.in/VAU7J-QoLljw
I see all the high level players are now using Vengeant Cascade as annoint on the amulet. Has anyone tried this? Does it work on the shots fires by the siege ballistas?

edit: just put it on and it's awesome :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Apr 16, 2023, 1:50:15 AM
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
I see all the high level players are now using Vengeant Cascade as annoint on the amulet. Has anyone tried this? Does it work on the shots fires by the siege ballistas?

edit: just put it on and it's awesome :)

lol just tested Vengeant Cascade and its kinda amazing. :D

i wonder how it will look when i put +6 arrow
Last edited by anti4z500 on Apr 16, 2023, 3:01:20 AM
since i mostly done with build ( my pob https://pobb.in/XHII5pTioVb9 )

all in all its still amazing build in 3.21 we got +2 arrow and Vengeant Cascade. lvl up and transition from EA to Siege ballista is rly nice and smooth. considering its cheap if crafting items and not picking top tier watcher(my build most expensive item is watchers that costed 25divs)
"
anti4z500 wrote:
since i mostly done with build ( my pob https://pobb.in/XHII5pTioVb9 )

all in all its still amazing build in 3.21 we got +2 arrow and Vengeant Cascade. lvl up and transition from EA to Siege ballista is rly nice and smooth. considering its cheap if crafting items and not picking top tier watcher(my build most expensive item is watchers that costed 25divs)

I still have a lot of goals for the league so if you are fully done please consider donating some gear rather than letting it rot in normal :)

Vengeant cascade is really making the build fun and it's what bow builds needed so hopefully it will still be here next league.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

This mod 2-4 cold per dex mod is crazy. it doubles dps from 20m to 40m
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Supposedly, the attack speed per totem node is even better for DPS but after going through a full tab of iron commanders I haven't found either yet :(
Did you just get lucky on a random one?
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Supposedly, the attack speed per totem node is even better for DPS but after going through a full tab of iron commanders I haven't found either yet :(
Did you just get lucky on a random one?

hell no, i dont have luck like that i picked for 30 divs.

perfect commander cost 180 divs so its posible to get 1

and that attack speed node is crazy but not totally op since it gives like 100% attack speed. as i looked with pob not much dps boost with it but maybe pob cant calculate that properly

and that attack speed skill was bugged before and it give like 200-300 more attack speed and GGG fixed it
Last edited by anti4z500 on Apr 21, 2023, 7:29:13 AM
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Does anyone know how you actually get this mod?
I do not believe it can just drop, i suspect you have to forge it (much like the same mod from Sentinel league). If so what mods do you need to forge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info