[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
CyberMike13 wrote:
This build is really fun! Working my way up the atlas, but can handle Kirac's red missions for the most part. Any tips on what I should focus on next to improve even further?

amulet annoint
dex implicit belt
cluster jewel (with next levels, maybe even respec, the nodes are good)
helmet enchant
awakened gems, at least cold damage
upgrade rings and gloves to t1 dex + 20% with catalysts

depending on your funds, I guess in this order.

and don't forget to upgrade the pantheons.

"
daflipp wrote:
"
CyberMike13 wrote:
This build is really fun! Working my way up the atlas, but can handle Kirac's red missions for the most part. Any tips on what I should focus on next to improve even further?

amulet annoint
dex implicit belt
cluster jewel (with next levels, maybe even respec, the nodes are good)
helmet enchant
awakened gems, at least cold damage
upgrade rings and gloves to t1 dex + 20% with catalysts

depending on your funds, I guess in this order.

and don't forget to upgrade the pantheons.

This plus look into getting a Threads of hope to replace your rare jewel on the right side of the tree. It neds to be a large ring version with as low a res hit as you can afford. Look at my tree to see what nodes to spec. This will add a lot of DPS.
I'm seeing some people using gloves with cold exposure on hit implicits. Why would we want this if frost bomb already does it? Can I drop frost bomb for something else?
Last edited by Zuuule on Feb 24, 2022, 9:24:47 AM
That is one awesome build - im having a blast carving through maps with it. Got one question though. Harvest alternate quality crafts. Are they even worth it? Should i look for attack speed or elemental damage on my bow or should i stick with physical? Should i take dex per quality on armour or would it make me too fragile?
"
Zuuule wrote:
I'm seeing some people using gloves with cold exposure on hit implicits. Why would we want this if frost bomb already does it? Can I drop frost bomb for something else?

hah - I literally just rolled some - it's QOL for mapping really, or for move phases where the boss may get out of your bomb for a while.

Everything you ever hit gets -11 cold res. Forever :)

ps: new gloves: <3

Off to play elden ring now ;)
"
Iteken wrote:
"
Zuuule wrote:

hah - I literally just rolled some - it's QOL for mapping really, or for move phases where the boss may get out of your bomb for a while.

Everything you ever hit gets -11 cold res. Forever :)

ps: new gloves: <3

Off to play elden ring now ;)

Probably just keep frost bomb then because it does other things besides exposure
Last edited by Zuuule on Feb 24, 2022, 10:42:06 PM
Took up the idea to go for level 98 haha. Just doing safer maps, delve and heist to gather xp. Still died 2 times yesterday by being a bit careless and panic-y which was very annoying but I'm back at 89% so hopefully later today I can make it if I don't make any mistakes.

Been skipping all the tougher (and more fun) content so really looking forward to making lvl98 and not really care about dying anymore. Probably won't go for higher levels. Made it to 100 once and that was quite a challenge so not feeling up to that even though the build is nice.

Also wanted to ask here what the general thought is about the forbidden flesh/flame combination and then in particular for the inevitable judgement keystone. It looks so juicy on bosses to ignore resistances with crits. Would require a bit of a different setup then though. I think you need to drop cold penetration and inspiration then for a crit chance and crit mp set up to fully utilise the inevitable judgement keystone. That then also means getting some -mana cost on your rings.

What do you think? Worth it?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Anyone have any recommendations to take this to the next level? I could use more Dex on gloves and more survivability (chaos res). But am looking to squeeze out more damage. https://pastebin.com/wnKLuUnN this is where im at now.
"
Anyone have any recommendations to take this to the next level? I could use more Dex on gloves and more survivability (chaos res). But am looking to squeeze out more damage. https://pastebin.com/wnKLuUnN this is where im at now.

Getting a corrupted double implicit Hyrri's Demise with flat dmg, Double hatred Watcher's Eye, Bottled Faith setup, 20$ qual on rings and 40+ ele damage prefix, awakened gems setup, you could try the split personality tree setup for lots of dex, 10% ele pen enchant on boots and %inc damage per 100 dex implicit on gloves just to name a few.

I'm currently sitting on 42M Sirius DPS on my single target setup with the above additions.
Last edited by TipYourFedora on Feb 26, 2022, 9:00:02 AM
Hi. I have around 15ex to upgrade my character. Survivability is pretty good, but I'd like to definitely increase the damage. What to do in the first place to feel the difference immediately?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info