[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Can anyone help me out? I'm doing something wrong here lol.

I'm having trouble on T14-15 maps and certain mods.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeromuzuki/characters

Not sure what to upgrade next besides thread of hope....
For barrage support its better to have Anomalous Siege Ballista, If you want to play with barrage support. In my opinion you should completely change the support gems. I dont play with barrage support, I prefer more dps and more arrows per ballista.

I use this set of supports (I skip this leaguse, no time for play, but you can check my char SC_Deveko.

Inc crit chance- incr crit dmg - (awa or normal) ele dmg - add cold dmg - Hypothermia

At last its work for all old content (I think it can work right now too, also if you have keep all resists, 100% spell supp, and at last 30k armor) with your eq you can just do end - game. Right now you have no need Inspiration in description its said "totems cant get charges". If you have problems with mana just take one another ring with - mana cost. Its better than this support, because you lose huge dps boost. And in my opinion you should just take off barrage support.

@edit Also on the tree take in ascendency Divine Guidance (you have more dps with this one), and 2nd dont need 2 life flask, trust me its bad, better add any utility flask with def which you miss most. Get 2 lvl more and you can chceck my passiv tree, you can try make it same.
Last edited by knorpl on Feb 20, 2022, 5:37:28 AM
I use barrage support when I fight a boss. Usually I'm running Hypothermia when mapping. I took off Divine Guidance because I was having issues surviving when I'm taking damage and not being able to use any mana for totems or dash utility. I'll take a look at a different support gem. I didn't know the inspiration one was useless.
"
zeromuzuki wrote:
Can anyone help me out? I'm doing something wrong here lol.

I'm having trouble on T14-15 maps and certain mods.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeromuzuki/characters

Not sure what to upgrade next besides thread of hope....

Off the top of my head to start.

Put shamans dominion on your amulet instead of alacrity. Respec your starting nodes to the bottom ones to benefit from fluid motion. Get helm enchant. Try and ditch the cyclopean coil for a %dex/dex synth belt.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I've had a lot of fun progressing this, one of my favorite builds I've ever played.

"

I'm also surprised at how well Headhunter works with this build, a lot of people say that Headhunter isn't good for totem builds but it completely transforms this build into one of the best mapping builds in the game right now.
livejamie
Just an FYI for the pastebin:

In your Act1 part of the leveling guide, it specifically mentions picking up Light of Divinity. The PoB shows that skill is never even picked up at any point.

Also, as a perpetual noob no matter HOW many leagues I have played in, (I usually try to find a highly recommended starter build and try new things out in an effort to learn) one of the biggest issues I have found in these guides that frustrate me is the gem levels. I have lost track of how many times I have over leveled a gem because a guide has level 20 as being the target level of a gem only to discover that doing so actually breaks the build due to either a supporting gem doesn't work anymore (CWDT) or the reserved mana is waaaay too much.

In this guide (again in the beginning) do you want us to take clarity to rank 20? That is what the build shows for the leveling part of Holy Flame Totem. I don't THINK so, but I'm the noob so I may be wrong.
Last edited by Apostolos on Feb 20, 2022, 6:06:52 PM
Yo i bought Awakened Elemental Gem and Wildrap for more dmg and it's great. With armor i need to test more i think (it's bit more paper right now like from around 60% to 75% phys reduction with 15 ballista on).

Heres my POB v.3.0: https://pastebin.com/GwHxmkb8

1. Idk why now i have only 80k average dmg on POB... Someone know wtf? From 300k like in my last posted POB on page 35. Last idea with new jewel was a big mistake "reservation of life" for 2s doesn't work - 2s in POE it's eternity - it's suicicide.

2. Any ideas to change now?

My progres: Every new bosses died in seconds. Shaper/Sirus/Elder/Conquerors/Cortex too with Maven on.

3. How about another build for elementalist/raider/assasin that can zoom>zoom trough the map?
Somehow I seem to struggle a bit with the shaper guardians. Conquerors are easy and I absolutely destroyed Sirus. When the final stage started I only saw the spinning beams for a few seconds and then the fight was over :)

The shaper guardians kill me a few times every time I go there. It's probably because they get healed and bring in another guardian because of the atlas passives I took. Fighting 2 of them in a small arena can be rough. Still get them down though but cost me a few deaths.

Overall I'm really enjoying the build. Made it to 97 by playing a bit of safe content and now want to focus on getting uber elder and maven down so I get the last 2 voidstones and can run some other T16 maps. Once you have all 4 stones I guess it will be a good idea to change my atlas passives a bit to focus less on map drops and more on specific content i want to do.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Is Anomalous Siege Ballista 20/20 better than normal Siege Ballista 21/20? I don't know if PoB can actually calculate the additional projectiles and barrage support correctly.
Anomalous SG 21/20 is extremely rare or outright impossible to find.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
The shaper guardians kill me a few times every time I go there. It's probably because they get healed and bring in another guardian because of the atlas passives I took. Fighting 2 of them in a small arena can be rough. Still get them down though but cost me a few deaths.

Double Shaper guardians are a barrel of laughs and kill me every time, sometimes 2-3 if I've forgotten to unclick Maven on them. Phoenix+Minotaur are particularly crazy. It's just the way it is as We are not *that* tanky.

The good news for you is I did my first ever Uber-Elder with this build pushing ~470k Sirius DPS and got them down on the first try, with 3 deaths. I'm collecting keys to go back tonight and get them 'on farm' but the this build can totally do it, esp if you are able to drop double-shaper guardians with Mavenification.

Not tried Sirrus yet. Another one for this week. I'm hoping to get them down before Elden Ring releases.

"
Sttorr wrote:
Is Anomalous Siege Ballista 20/20 better than normal Siege Ballista 21/20? I don't know if PoB can actually calculate the additional projectiles and barrage support correctly.
Anomalous SG 21/20 is extremely rare or outright impossible to find.

Yes. Non-Caster +1 level gems are not that amazing as they progress liniarly.

"
Heres my POB v.3.0: https://pastebin.com/GwHxmkb8

1. Idk why now I have only 80k average dmg on POB...

Do you have barrage enabled ? And Frenzy Charges ?
Last edited by Iteken on Feb 21, 2022, 8:29:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info