[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
woda1992 wrote:
Hi. I have around 15ex to upgrade my character. Survivability is pretty good, but I'd like to definitely increase the damage. What to do in the first place to feel the difference immediately?

Stacking more dex for additional ballistas would probably be your best bet.
Any idea how is the easiest way to do this? 😀
Last edited by woda1992 on Feb 26, 2022, 3:08:21 PM
"
TipYourFedora wrote:
"
Anyone have any recommendations to take this to the next level? I could use more Dex on gloves and more survivability (chaos res). But am looking to squeeze out more damage. https://pastebin.com/wnKLuUnN this is where im at now.

Getting a corrupted double implicit Hyrri's Demise with flat dmg, Double hatred Watcher's Eye, Bottled Faith setup, 20$ qual on rings and 40+ ele damage prefix, awakened gems setup, you could try the split personality tree setup for lots of dex, 10% ele pen enchant on boots and %inc damage per 100 dex implicit on gloves just to name a few.

I'm currently sitting on 42M Sirius DPS on my single target setup with the above additions.

Oh wow! Lots to do then, can you post a PoB for this? So I may have a peak. Is the Tree setup still the same or is it different
"
woda1992 wrote:
Any idea how is the easiest way to do this? 😀

Upgrade your quality on rings/amulet and get a rare synthisized belt with 15% dexterity as implicit with a t1 dexterity roll.

You can also try the split personality setup but you do lose a bit of life.
"
"
TipYourFedora wrote:
"
Anyone have any recommendations to take this to the next level? I could use more Dex on gloves and more survivability (chaos res). But am looking to squeeze out more damage. https://pastebin.com/wnKLuUnN this is where im at now.

Getting a corrupted double implicit Hyrri's Demise with flat dmg, Double hatred Watcher's Eye, Bottled Faith setup, 20$ qual on rings and 40+ ele damage prefix, awakened gems setup, you could try the split personality tree setup for lots of dex, 10% ele pen enchant on boots and %inc damage per 100 dex implicit on gloves just to name a few.

I'm currently sitting on 42M Sirius DPS on my single target setup with the above additions.

Oh wow! Lots to do then, can you post a PoB for this? So I may have a peak. Is the Tree setup still the same or is it different

https://pastebin.com/2fn1AZih

It's very similar, you just need to drop a life wheel and I chose to kill bandits instead. Each split personality gives me 70 dex and 125 total life to make up for dropping the life wheel.
Thanks!
I'm done with the league and the build was fantastic. Killed all endgame bosses, completed the Atlas and did all invitations. Did everything without much problems. The only thing struggled with was simulacrum. Wave 1-20 are easy but I simply couldn't kill a boss at wave 23. Can't remember the wave mods but I got one shot 4 times in a row and wasn't able to kill him fast enough.
Thanks @Wallach for a great and very smooth experience
Not done with league yet, but definitely fantastic build.

Feared (4 deaths, first time), Uber Elder (deathless, personal best), Maven (22 deaths, **** memory game, plenty of damage though and tanky enough), not much it can't handle.

Leveling to 97 in (not-crazy) alch-and go Strand, heist and delve didn't feel bad at all. (skip metamorph, never do no regen)

First implicit on gloves was 11% cold exposure, so I'm going double curse frostbite/sniper's mark, and dropping frost bomb. Thanks to whoever mentioned mirage archer for ensnaring arrow/culling setup, I'm too lazy otherwise.
Can someone please explain to me how we got 98% conversion to cold (1% each of light and fire)?

I see 40% on tree, 25-35% on most people gloves……where the rest come from?
"
Veneratio wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how we got 98% conversion to cold (1% each of light and fire)?

I see 40% on tree, 25-35% on most people gloves……where the rest come from?
We actually don't, this is really an added cold damage build, not a phys-cold conversion build. We just don't have much base physical damage. A ton of cold from quiver, added cold support, hyrri's ire (if worn).

I only have 40% conversion, and less that 5% of my remaining damage is physical. And I will switch to glove craft when Jun gives it, but I'm stubborn and won't find someone else to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info