Youtube sucks the biggest balls

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Ironically it's actually made backing up one's claims with legitimate proof harder, since it's much harder to link to sources now as YT now hates all urls.

Including their own; I can no longer link YouTube videos on YouTube! =@[.]@=

w8 utub censon even utub links on utub? wow...
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
People being mad that YouTube is finally stepping up the fight against hate speech, disinformation and dangerous propaganda is HILARIOUS.

Yep, you are the conspiracy theorist type lol.
There is a massive difference between conspiracy theorists and sceptics. Conspiracy theorists see the world as black and white to the point of completely trusting an unverified source as long as it agrees with them. Sceptics don't trust anything at face value and require proven sources to consider the information legit. I believe sceptics are fine with increased efforts to curb unverified information because it makes their lives easier.
Yeah and in a perfect world it would work like that but lets not pretend that in this world everyone skeptical of anything isn't inmidiately labaled a conspiricy theorist.

Which is not to say those don't exist but let's be real here.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Nov 22, 2021, 8:04:34 AM
Its easy to spot one - look at his sources.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
There is a massive difference between conspiracy theorists and sceptics. Conspiracy theorists see the world as black and white to the point of completely trusting an unverified source as long as it agrees with them. Sceptics don't trust anything at face value and require proven sources to consider the information legit. I believe sceptics are fine with increased efforts to curb unverified information because it makes their lives easier.

Lol. Even discussions that aren't about facts are suppressed. Especially here. Case in point - you'll never know what my original reply was, as the not-so-secret police decided they needed more hits to to fill out their quota for today
You don't like it - you don't post. We abide by the rules set by the owners of this private website, not the other way around.
I just checked them, again,
you´re still allowed to come up with invented degoratory terms and initiate the gud olden witchhunt.

The cultural revolution was successful, we are no longer capable to discuss some minor topics, can we declare victory, can we eat the children now ?
This tribunaloverseer in retirement is getting hungry, you probably can hear the growling noises overtone these cheap private* justifications.
*i added the magical ingredient

I say we open the buffet, start with the blue checkmarks, continue on to the beacons of society, march on to the officials, have a quick stop by the experts and top it off with the accusers of Hatespeech.

And for the evening program we raid the local theatre to scream Fire, oh wait they banned that and we got to scream "hatespeak" on forums now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Lol, can't even link to GGG's own newspost on YT. It's censoring the following -

"

in response to comments under the Project Essence Drain YT video.

Of course our conspiracy theorist above will just blindly pretend this is all good faith suppression of conspiracy theories as well. And of course obediently accept anything YT does cos it's private company and therefore beyond reproach.
If you don't like the rules, don't use the service. Simple.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info