Youtube sucks the biggest balls

"
Exile009 wrote:
Ironically it's actually made backing up one's claims with legitimate proof harder, since it's much harder to link to sources now as YT now hates all urls.

Including their own; I can no longer link YouTube videos on YouTube! =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm confused what kind of things people would be posting to get censored. I'm pretty sure literally every YouTube comment I've ever made absolutely doesn't belong there, I've never had one removed though.
"
Ironically it's actually made backing up one's claims with legitimate proof harder, since it's much harder to link to sources now as YT now hates all urls

Proof from BitChute?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
Ironically it's actually made backing up one's claims with legitimate proof harder, since it's much harder to link to sources now as YT now hates all urls

Proof from BitChute?

Lol your schtick of assuming the worst of all your interlocutors is getting old.

Especially since there's a comment just above pointing out how even Youtube's own videos are often blocked. Hell even Wikipedia or govt. urls are oft blocked.

Keep this up and soon you'll be the one here who most resembles a conspiracy theorist, given their penchant for similarly choosing the worst interpretation of whatever they happen to hear about. Oh the irony!
"
CanHazName wrote:
I'm confused what kind of things people would be posting to get censored. I'm pretty sure literally every YouTube comment I've ever made absolutely doesn't belong there, I've never had one removed though.

You may have but not even know it. YT doesn't usually give you notifications for it. The comment will go through just fine on your end. But if you reload the page a couple minutes later you won't see it.
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 19, 2021, 6:10:22 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
CanHazName wrote:

You may have but not even know it. YT doesn't usually give you notifications for it. The comment will go through just fine on your end. But if you reload the page a couple minutes later you won't see it.

On your own YT channel, on the left bar, click "History." Then on the revealed page, on the right bar, click "Comments." This will take you to the "Your YouTube Comments" page. That's how I monitor what comments NotYouRube allows me the privilege of posting. Conversations with those who post the videos reveals that they do get and retain the comments on their end, even after YT deletes them, and it seems likely that any comment which is a direct reply to another commenter likewise might come through with an email notification, though it is uncertain if there is a delay or not which could prevent the process if the comment is deleted. ='[.]'-
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Lol, yeah they haven't touched mine. This is the type of stuff I'm leaving on random junk.

Spoiler
Use youtube to upload videos to share with your friends, anything more and they are using you.

People being mad that YouTube is finally stepping up the fight against hate speech, disinformation and dangerous propaganda is HILARIOUS. They are a private company and reserve the right to not coddle that crap.

Good for them. Better late than never.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Correct me if i´m wrong:

-GGG is a private company.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info