[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

Hi, looked for boss/simulacrum 30 waves killer and stopped at miner.
There few of yours miner builds with various spells(blasing salvo and winter for example), which one feels better? Never played mines before.

"
Dartiuseg wrote:
Hi, looked for boss/simulacrum 30 waves killer and stopped at miner.
There few of yours miner builds with various spells(blasing salvo and winter for example), which one feels better? Never played mines before.

i think both blazing salvo and eye of winter are viable. They excel on different things. Blazing salvo has insane damage potential with projectiles firing of enemies and exploding when they land. Eye of winter tough is a cold skill, there is chill even freeze. Good thing is they are easy to swap between; a few passive skills, and maybe the weapon. If you have a generic wand then only skill points.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Thanks, will try a go for blazing. Wand cheaper for few ex with fire skill +1
Thanks for the guide, it feels really nice for every content i've done so far.
I compared my build with your at pob and your damage is wayyyy higher, i dont know why. I'm maping t16, done shaper elder and sirus w/o problems.
Last edited by fareway on Nov 27, 2021, 7:09:36 AM
What's the priority regarding skills that uses mana reserved?
I'm having trouble getting all the skills online in addition to maxing resists (without spending 20+c on a dex glove that provides the resist and have 4L blues).

Specifically, I might need give up a skill to run Purity of Elements. Which ones should I consider giving up in the meantime (while I get more currency)?

Grace
Hatred
Zealotry
Defiance banner
Clarity
Precision
Herald of Ice

EDIT: Disregard. I'm combining up the build in the first post and the budget HoI pastebin.
Last edited by chapppy on Nov 24, 2021, 7:11:08 PM
how do you craft +2 spell wand?
What's the theory behind using Sin Trek?
Is the life leech prevention very important?

I wondering how much I'm sacrificing (damage or survivability) in the meantime if I use a 4 linked rare with similar mods.

EDIT: Got Shav, but still want to understand the theory for using Sin Trek instead of another boot.
Last edited by chapppy on Nov 26, 2021, 1:46:37 PM
Hey guys,
very interesting build,
in a couple of days, I reached 84 LVL and now pretty comfortable farming t14-16 maps but looks that I'm not really strong vs bosses and bosses under Mayven, also I assume Shaper Guards would be a problem.

Could you please have a look and help me to boost solo target damage?

https://pastebin.com/pLSjJUP8

I know that I need +2 gems wand (but IDK how to craft it and I didn't find any on PS4 market).

Thank you in advance for your help.

ps
I have ~11 ex to invest right now :)
Last edited by realiz777ua on Nov 25, 2021, 9:37:18 AM
Hello, nice build, just one quick question: How do we ignite enemies to make full use of the Explosives Expert notable? Thanks in advance!
"
2222222222 wrote:
how do you craft +2 spell wand?

basically you can spam cold or caster via harvest and get lucky to see both +1 all spell and +1 cold spells, or you can fossil craft (super expensive).

best is to find in trade (people have lucky drops)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info