[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

"
XenoPOE wrote:
Hello, nice build, just one quick question: How do we ignite enemies to make full use of the Explosives Expert notable? Thanks in advance!

best and cheapest way is to have added fire damage to spells on wand, or on your ring. If you use medium ring thread of hope, you can get Holy Dominion passive and that gives you 10% chance to ignite.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
chapppy wrote:
What's the theory behind using Sin Trek?
Is the life leech prevention very important?

I wondering how much I'm sacrificing (damage or survivability) in the meantime if I use a 4 linked rare with similar mods.

EDIT: Got Shav, but still want to understand the theory for using Sin Trek instead of another boot.

hi chappy, actually sin trek is the best budget boots for low life builds but not because of mana leech. It has evasion/energy shield base with inc evasion rating and flat ES on them + 30 movement speed. You can have 180 ES boots + really good movement speed + dexterity (which is really good for Sniper's Mark) for minimal cost.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Hello, nice build, just one quick question: How do we ignite enemies to make full use of the Explosives Expert notable? Thanks in advance!

best and cheapest way is to have added fire damage to spells on wand, or on your ring. If you use medium ring thread of hope, you can get Holy Dominion passive and that gives you 10% chance to ignite.

Ahh gotcha, thanks alot!
Ah. Ok. Gotcha thanks!

~~

Just to clarify. We dont use curses right? I found a decently priced scourged item that nerfs curses.

EDIT: Nm. Found it. Frostbite and Sniper Mark are curses.
Last edited by chapppy on Nov 28, 2021, 2:43:07 PM
"
chapppy wrote:
Ah. Ok. Gotcha thanks!

~~

Just to clarify. We dont use curses right? I found a decently priced scourged item that nerfs curses.

EDIT: Nm. Found it. Frostbite and Sniper Mark are curses.

we do use the curses, but Sniper's mark is the best one. Arcanist brand is going to apply the curse for us as well as firing frost bomb in our build. Just be careful tough, since this is miner and we do not hit enemies ourselves, a curse on a ring (for example Frostbite ring) will not apply to the mobs/bosses.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
How's this for delve? Might run this build for upcoming endless delve :)
"
Provin915 wrote:
How's this for delve? Might run this build for upcoming endless delve :)

well, it relies on many unique items. It can be really tough to apply this build in that, but you can go for life version. Overall, any miner build with cold skills are quite good in early delve levels.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Wasnt sure if there's a curse limitation, but needed a 6L Shav Wrappings so I bought this for 35c. I figured 2-3 curses will still work even with the ("You can apply one fewer curse") debuff from the armour.

~~

But all the basic equipment is bought. Spent around 150c.
Just the Thread of Hope left, other skill tree jewels, and flasks to figure out. I think I should be able to do most of the Atlas without too much worry.

Last edited by chapppy on Nov 30, 2021, 1:14:36 AM
Trying to craft that +2 wand is truly soul-destroying

Is it really necessary to have +2 for endgame content or can I make do with a +1 cold gem wand
"
Menchin wrote:
Trying to craft that +2 wand is truly soul-destroying

Is it really necessary to have +2 for endgame content or can I make do with a +1 cold gem wand

absolutely enough to have +1 cold spells + 100% inc spell critical chance, that's below 50c. get something with open suffix and open prefix and you can multimod it additional crit or mine throwing speed.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info