[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

It looks like the updated leveling guide is recommending going Explosives Expert as your 2nd Ascendancy. If that is the case what is the typical approach for applying the Burning status to take advantage of "+30% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Burning Enemies" while leveling? IIRC you can put Infernal Legion on Skitterbots if you have the spare mana to reserve. But are there other less mana intensive ways? Thanks!

How much str and dex is needed?
I'm not entirely sure which auras I'm going to use so not sure whether to aim for 116 or 151 dex.
Str; looks like I need 88?

Which equip would I need to get the dex/str on? Glove, belt, and maybe a ring if I cant get Mark of Shaper?

As for resists, I seem to be quite a bit short of 112 resist. Do I just aim for 77 and get the rest from Wise Oak flask?
Last edited by chapppy on Nov 14, 2021, 12:03:33 AM
"
chapppy wrote:
How much str and dex is needed?
I'm not entirely sure which auras I'm going to use so not sure whether to aim for 116 or 151 dex.
Str; looks like I need 88?

Which equip would I need to get the dex/str on? Glove, belt, and maybe a ring if I cant get Mark of Shaper?

As for resists, I seem to be quite a bit short of 112 resist. Do I just aim for 77 and get the rest from Wise Oak flask?

hi Chappy, you need 155 Dex for Sniper's Mark (if you can't reach this, it's fine to have lower level gem). Also you need 85 or 98 Str (85 for gear like crown or the prism guardian, and 98 for Defiance Banner @ Level 20).

Gloves for Dex
Belt for Str
Ring for Dex or Str
or any hybrid from the bench or syndicate.
or simply Mageblood for both :p
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 14, 2021, 2:36:24 AM
"
cirerrek wrote:
It looks like the updated leveling guide is recommending going Explosives Expert as your 2nd Ascendancy. If that is the case what is the typical approach for applying the Burning status to take advantage of "+30% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Burning Enemies" while leveling? IIRC you can put Infernal Legion on Skitterbots if you have the spare mana to reserve. But are there other less mana intensive ways? Thanks!

actually during leveling, you get so many crap stats, and mostly some fire damage to spells etc. Now, thinking about this comment, and also leveling changes and no phase acrobatic, I would 100% take blind + regen 1st and 2nd and focus on damage later.

I am going to resivit my guides today after experimenting enough with the build and update all accordingly.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
cirerrek wrote:

actually during leveling, you get so many crap stats, and mostly some fire damage to spells etc. Now, thinking about this comment, and also leveling changes and no phase acrobatic, I would 100% take blind + regen 1st and 2nd and focus on damage later.

I am going to resivit my guides today after experimenting enough with the build and update all accordingly.

To check for understanding (because I've read the wiki on Burning and Ignites and I'm still unsure). Any amount of Fire Damage to Spells on your gear will inflict Burning?

Kk. I was strongly leaning toward Born in the Shadows (blind + regen) given the defensive benefits without being sure on how to proc the burning part of Explosives Expert.
so the last view days i was farming in lowtier maps (t1-10) to make the transistion to the lowlife build, so i can finaly do some hightier maps. got all the keyitems and es-bases to fix my resistance and reworked the skilltree.
idk what it is, but there is clearly something what i'm doing wrong or somehting that is wrong with my gear. it is so painfull to do t14-16. i'm dying to almost everything - it feels like i'm running with zero defensive layers. and also the damage is not there. if i compare my build to your budget version, there is literally missing a zero. but i really cant figure out what it is.

i'm willing to gift the person my last 100 chaos, that helps me out on my build

https://pastebin.com/v9jHFACQ

"
Nessy93 wrote:
so the last view days i was farming in lowtier maps (t1-10) to make the transistion to the lowlife build, so i can finaly do some hightier maps. got all the keyitems and es-bases to fix my resistance and reworked the skilltree.
idk what it is, but there is clearly something what i'm doing wrong or somehting that is wrong with my gear. it is so painfull to do t14-16. i'm dying to almost everything - it feels like i'm running with zero defensive layers. and also the damage is not there. if i compare my build to your budget version, there is literally missing a zero. but i really cant figure out what it is.

Not at expert at this sort of thing, but some of the things that stand out are:

--Lightning Res doesn't appear to be capped
--Chaos res is substantially lower than Qosmoz's current setup. (may not matter depending on the content)
--Qosmoz PoB shows like 26000 evasion, but yours shows 9115 so you are getting hit by a lot more.
--Some more levels would help (I know the pain of trying to get those while running content that won't blow you up).
--You don't have the mine mastery Each Mine applies 2% reduced damage dealt to Enemies near it, up to 10%

Generally

What map mods are you running? I found knowing which ones to avoid with your particular build make a huge different in survivability.

Like if you are Spell Suppression based don't run maps with #% reduced spell suppression.

I haven't really done a low life build before so I don't know which specific mods to avoid, so a more experienced player with this build will need to comment.

Probably stay below 100 scourge stacks until you feel more robust in maps generally. To me that has felt like a break point where I'll start getting tagged by a scary amount of damage when I shift.
Guys how do you deal with being frozen? I think my 90% recent deaths were a result of being frozen. There are situations when Im frozen for like 3 seconds (I dont even know what the debuff was) and all I can do is watch how I die.

I have flask with freez immune but I'm shiit at flask management (I spam them too much) and very often it has 0 charges. There are also moments when I'm chain frozen by mobs and even if I use it Im frozen again like 5 seconds later with empty flask.

Mod on boots is not an option because I'm using Sin Trek.

Is speccing into Brine King the only option to be immune? I feel bad about it because we don't need the stun mod and it feels kinda wasted pantheon.
"
Nessy93 wrote:

Okay lets review.
As someone has already said -> Lightning Resistance is not capped.
Your using Jewel sockets to fix resistances?

Why are you playing two passive points when your level of investment is nowhere to the point that 2PP is worth it, when your losing out on tons of damage from jewels, because you have to spec into defensives through your jewels.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/gl0mKFQ

When your so starved on resistances, get more of it on your gloves.

No Thread of Hope. Which is a LOT of damage.

Wasted points on your tree, you go for triple passives above Annihilation.

You haven't even annoited Divine Judgement which is another 15-20% damage increase for you.

Your belt could be far better.

You have Disc and not zealotry in your prism guardian meaning less damage.

No enchants.

Only level 87

You will 2-3x your damage by just following the guide tbh. Please tell me you didn't spend your entire budget on a non corrupted 6 link shavs. Corrupted/Krangled is fine, they are FAR CHEAPER even, and easier to make, and leave a lot of your budget that you could've used for
1)Annoits
2)Thread of Hope
3) Better rare pieces

Oh and no vaal disc. It's actually huge QoL because getting chonked, and being able to regen it even in combat is huge.

Last edited by Evrogue on Nov 14, 2021, 5:41:33 PM
"
Asag wrote:
Guys how do you deal with being frozen? I think my 90% recent deaths were a result of being frozen. There are situations when Im frozen for like 3 seconds (I dont even know what the debuff was) and all I can do is watch how I die.

I have flask with freez immune but I'm shiit at flask management (I spam them too much) and very often it has 0 charges. There are also moments when I'm chain frozen by mobs and even if I use it Im frozen again like 5 seconds later with empty flask.

Mod on boots is not an option because I'm using Sin Trek.

Is speccing into Brine King the only option to be immune? I feel bad about it because we don't need the stun mod and it feels kinda wasted pantheon.

hi Asag, if that's the most frustrating for you, there are 2 options.

1. switch to purity of elements setup (you can check my current char in scourge league)
2. take brine king pantheon with complete boss infusions via divine vessel. You'll have freeze immunity and 50% reduced chill effect on you.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info