[3.16] Forbidden Rite Totem

"
AkenatonRix wrote:
Is FR considered an elemental damage type? I had runic monsters only with elemental resist and they were immortal, literally.

Nope it only deals chaos damage due to Void manipulation (reason why ele damage on wands is a useless mod)

Also, i can´t believe how crazy expensive Coward´s Legacy is this league, time to farm glennarch cairns and Alva i guess
Last edited by Souse03 on Aug 4, 2021, 7:15:35 AM
Hey, nice guide.

I just got 6L in my Soul Mantle with 3 fusing lol, but this bunch of curses makes me so weak. With Viridi's being a bit expensive, how can I deal with the curses ?

Also, Multiple Totems wouldn't give us much more dps in our main link ? By being able to put not 4 but 6 FR totems, would be a huge boost of damage, not to count that it makes clean speed faster by casting 2 totems at once.
"
TesseratoSol wrote:
Hey, nice guide.

I just got 6L in my Soul Mantle with 3 fusing lol, but this bunch of curses makes me so weak. With Viridi's being a bit expensive, how can I deal with the curses ?

Also, Multiple Totems wouldn't give us much more dps in our main link ? By being able to put not 4 but 6 FR totems, would be a huge boost of damage, not to count that it makes clean speed faster by casting 2 totems at once.

2×Kikazaru ring
"
TesseratoSol wrote:
Hey, nice guide.

Yes you need 2x Kikazaru and 20% curse reduction in the tree or from the Pantheon. Note that with this setup, you can only reduce to 0% curses from Soul Mantle, you will still be affected by stuff like Coward's Legacy, since they come with "increased % effectiveness".

As for why I'm not using Multiple Totems, it come with a 20% less multiplier which is pretty big, and we already use Multiple Totems Support for our Wither setup. Multiple Totems can only be used on one setup at a time. It's a decent gem but yea.
Multiple totems is probably better for mapping while single ones + wither better for bosses

If you make a socket white you can probably swap multiple totems in and out if you feel like it (or swap in cruelty support intead of MT for big bosses)
dying sun is not really compulsary right
Does Hypothermia support work without Zerphi amulet? I guess it don't, right?
DPS magic ring :D
What kind of amulet/belt would you recommend for somebody who can't afford?
Last edited by Coldlucidity on Aug 5, 2021, 12:34:36 PM
"
duabijitelur wrote:
dying sun is not really compulsary right

Not really, but it will almost double your DPS. The flask is just 45c right now.

"
Asag wrote:
Does Hypothermia support work without Zerphi amulet? I guess it don't, right?

You need Zerphi's Heart to use Hypothermia.

"
Coldlucidity wrote:
What kind of amulet/belt would you recommend for somebody who can't afford?

The amulet is not that expensive. You can look to buy The Life Thief divination card, or upgrade your own with a Vial of Sacrifice. Otherwise, just the usual life + res stygian belt and amulet.
Last edited by loloppe on Aug 5, 2021, 1:23:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info