[3.16] Forbidden Rite Totem

Hi guy
I just use Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel with You gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill while affected by Haste
then I active Haste but I don't got Onslaught buff after killed monster idk why (Hierophant - FRTotem build)

Thank you
You aren't killing, your totems are.
Could anyone take a look at my hiero and point me in the direction for the build :) Love it so far !
Done with the league!

Thanks for the build, it's been a blast playing it - it took on all content and it is tankier than you might think if you invest a bit into it and stop playing like a Zoomer.
This is my first league back in a while and decided to roll with FR Totems based on your build. I've slowly been ugprading my gear, and at a point where I want to start trying to get an Asenaths. Is there any effective way to farm it? Or do I just need to save up the ~4ex and get it via trade?

Since it was Legion and there isn't a legion modifier for maps, is it just blind luck on getting a legion monolith and hoping for the best? And/or stacked deck for the Gift divination cards... bah. Build is doing fine without it, but I am sure it'd be a nice big boost if I could pick them up next.

Thanks!
How's this build if we use a HH?
Want to say thanks for this guide writeup. I specifically got alot of benefit from the Zerphi's Heart as recommended here. I was way underestimating the potential power of the "Chaos Damage can Ignite, Chill and Shock" mod. But, after finally trying this amulet, it is very noticably worth using it.
Last edited by Novgov on Aug 31, 2021, 9:57:41 PM
That's a awesome build. I crush all content in seconds...

Do u guys can tell me some ways to improve my build?

I know i need a Bottled Faith.
Last edited by pangarebr on Aug 31, 2021, 7:32:51 PM
Good Morning to everyone !

I just switched to this build, and doing quite good on red maps so far, but i still lack survability.
I'm maxed res, and -27% chaos res, but got a ametysth flask.

After re-readingthe guide, i know i miss a lot of things (enchant, better yellow item....) I know i have a really low pool life (3k) and i'm working on it, but is it really the only problems or did i miss something big ?
"
Tyrnet wrote:
Good Morning to everyone !

I just switched to this build, and doing quite good on red maps so far, but i still lack survability.
I'm maxed res, and -27% chaos res, but got a ametysth flask.

After re-readingthe guide, i know i miss a lot of things (enchant, better yellow item....) I know i have a really low pool life (3k) and i'm working on it, but is it really the only problems or did i miss something big ?

your character are hidden....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info