[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

So I love your build but I really dislike Orb of Storms.
Is there any skill that could perform fairly similar and doesn't require different gear?
Anything else that could work well with the same tree, or minor adjustments?
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Is there any skill that could perform fairly similar and doesn't require different gear?

I like Orb. I don't like Frost Wall. Sometimes I end up getting blocked into a tight space. What's a good replacement for FW?
Hi mate, thanks a tone for the build I'm having a blast :)

Quick question though : you don't really describe the type of defense we should aim for : shield I guess ?

Cheers !
"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:

I like Orb. I don't like Frost Wall. Sometimes I end up getting blocked into a tight space. What's a good replacement for FW?

I'm honestly sticking with Sigil of Power
"
Mercaaadil wrote:
Hi mate, thanks a tone for the build I'm having a blast :)

Quick question though : you don't really describe the type of defense we should aim for : shield I guess ?

Cheers !

Aiming for Energy Shield is a big NO, having the Agnostic allocated removes all ES for mana-life sustain. And thats what you'd be looking for.. lots of mana and life
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
"
UtherSRG wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:

I'm honestly sticking with Sigil of Power

Are you self-casting Sigil, or did you leave it low enough for CWDT to cast it?
"
UtherSRG wrote:

Are you self-casting Sigil, or did you leave it low enough for CWDT to cast it?

Self-cast for bossing.
I can't get a green socket on Pledge of hands, and don't have POB access on my mac.
Is there a 6th blue socket gem that would help our set up or a way to get 5b and 1g on the PoH?
"
scyra_ad wrote:
I can't get a green socket on Pledge of hands, and don't have POB access on my mac.
Is there a 6th blue socket gem that would help our set up or a way to get 5b and 1g on the PoH?

6th gem would be Elemental Focus. It actually adds more damage than Slower Projectiles, so if you have to drop SP cos you can't get a green socket, you aren't doing badly.

However, how are you not getting a green socket? It should take, on average, about 48 Chromatic Orbs to get a 5L that has 4B 1G. You can do the calcs here: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

I'm on a 6 link Pledge.
I can't get the 5b 1g.
I've used 200 chromes and it won't hit.
Last edited by scyra_ad on Nov 6, 2021, 11:27:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info