[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

Hey all, I just hit maps and I'm only at 2.6k life. I bought some basic starter gear, but I'm still sitting low. Is there any suggestions that wouldn't break the bank? I'm literally broke this league start, sitting at like 6C left. I wouldn't want to rebuy my entire gear setup, just looking to replace one or two pieces ideally.
"
MrXtrm wrote:
Hey all, I just hit maps and I'm only at 2.6k life. I bought some basic starter gear, but I'm still sitting low. Is there any suggestions that wouldn't break the bank? I'm literally broke this league start, sitting at like 6C left. I wouldn't want to rebuy my entire gear setup, just looking to replace one or two pieces ideally.

I'd look into finding and rolling a Cerulean ring for a percentage increase to mana first and foremost. Then I would Bless that belt of yours until you get +40 max life. Definitely reroll your gear too.
How important are Asenaths? Is the the 3% hp explosion really that useful? Asking rn bc I can buy it currently but not sure if I can justify the 3ex cost of it. My current curse is w/ a ring that apply conductivity on hit and it lowers their lightning res which has been a great help so far.
Getting one shot in Merc with full res
s
"
UpsetMatt wrote:
Getting one shot in Merc with full res
s

I'd give you some advice but I can't see your character.
Enki,

I'm loving the Frost Wall/CWDT so much better than Sigil of Power.
Feels great.
I had a lot of problem with survivability on early mapping. In order to solve it I buy the following things:
Life panic button and huge mana flasks - 3c;
Atziri amulet with Mind drinker - 5c and mind drinker costs me 2c. But you can take from maps;
Cloak of defiance - I pay 3c for this thing, make 20 quality, roll 6 sockets and make 5 links;
Essense Worm with Purity of Elements - 1c.

With budget 15c you can buy all these things and it solve your problem with survivability. You can easily try new league content and make 100+ stacks of scourge per maps w\o dying.

But it does not solve issue with solo target damage - it's terrible. My next focus is pledge of hands - it costs around 20c with 130-140% spell damage and need to make 5 links. Hope it helps with solo DPS.
So made it to lvl82 -great build, lots of fun, my 1st real struggle is atziri - when she goes 4x i cant avoid hitting the reflect one.
i know there is a way 2 lower reflect, but i was wondering - is there some spell i can switch to, that would still be effective in this setup but be more of a single target?
If you use pledge of hands do you need spell echo linked to ball lightning?
"
runza3 wrote:
If you use pledge of hands do you need spell echo linked to ball lightning?

Yes. It provides more cast speed than faster casting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info