[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:
I saw Enki91's video of the Maze of the Minotaur kill but the damage was so low. It took forever to kill the Minotaur. I sincerely doubt his character can kill Sirus A8 it lacks so much single target damage. I hope Enki91 will post a video of a Sirus A8 kill. I guess he has no time to post a video of a Sirus A8 kill. Disappointing actually. Very disappointing. I saw Enki91's POB and it lacks so much single target damage. But I would be surprised if Enki91 posted a video of a Sirus A8 kill and if he did manage to find time in his busy schedule to post a video of a Sirus A8 kill I would think that it would not be this ball lightning build and it would be some other different type of build. I mean I like the build a lot don't get me wrong but looking at his POB just lacks so much single target damage. After looking at Enki91's POB there is not a snowball's chance in hell of killing A8 Sirus.

Hello i am not sure what are you checking but even basic gear you can easily hit 10mil dps with it and right now i am sitting on 27mil dps with BL without counting OOS (using enki provided dps calculator ) what you see in POB is not the correct dps... i am tanky as F and i eat bosses for dinner .. i mean warlords can't even phase out it takes like 2 sec to kill them
Its a beginner friendly build rest is up to you how far you wanna get it its not like he limited his build for you
i would say enki did a perfect job with how he manage to gear his templar up in Private league but still he is limited
GL

i would like to see that, i mean ive seen a video on front page of reddit of a guy with a VERY minmaxed archmage hierophant build and his dmg was still crazy low, not even NEAR 10m so if you really have that much dmg post a kill of a boss.
"
walterEDLP wrote:
"
Thayaric wrote:
Thank you very much for your reply. If I did not misunderstand the modifications that you suggested are these:

https://pastebin.com/WJjGYgqF

I was following them through the google translator, I hope I was not wrong.
If anyone has any more suggestions please tell me.

This is my tree at lvl 89....

https://pastebin.com/NWEhBFWr

I am missing unnatural instinct so when I can find or buy one I'll swap out the two mana nodes for the two life regen nodes like you have.

I have a sulphur flask but I don't really use it much, it was just a damage flask I had with warding so I used it. I'll replace it with a diamond flask of the order eventually.

I also miss a helmet enchant. I got fed up buying twice enchanted and running uber lab but that's not new for me, I have never had a build with a pertinent helmet enchant.

If I continue levelling this, and I probably will even though i'm bored with the league already as the economy seems dead, I'll fill out the life/chaos res wheel again and probably swap a small cluster out for a medium cluster. Culling strike sounds interesting on a medium jewel. The small will then live in the medium clusters jewel socket.

I am struggling a little defensively but it's because my PC is a bit weak for POE now, not a problem with the build which I think would play really well if I had a decent frame-rate.

I haven't found anything this build just can't do apart from maybe waking up a whole legion. It certainly wipes the spawned legion mobs out well as long as you work from the edge inwards and don't go leaping into the middle of the mob army but I can't wake up all of both sides. I won't try atziri with it though as it has no reflect mitigation but you can drop the essence worm and wrath for that and take a sybils lament and use yugul pantheon if you really wanted a shot at atziri. Obviously I haven't tried the feared on it yet :)

I would certainly try this build again though I would level it differently and switch over when I can be sure I'll have a decent mana pool. Levelling with archmage I didn't find fun at all. However, no more builds like this while I have a low FPS problem.
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:
I saw Enki91's video of the Maze of the Minotaur kill but the damage was so low. It took forever to kill the Minotaur. I sincerely doubt his character can kill Sirus A8 it lacks so much single target damage. I hope Enki91 will post a video of a Sirus A8 kill. I guess he has no time to post a video of a Sirus A8 kill. Disappointing actually. Very disappointing. I saw Enki91's POB and it lacks so much single target damage. But I would be surprised if Enki91 posted a video of a Sirus A8 kill and if he did manage to find time in his busy schedule to post a video of a Sirus A8 kill I would think that it would not be this ball lightning build and it would be some other different type of build. I mean I like the build a lot don't get me wrong but looking at his POB just lacks so much single target damage. After looking at Enki91's POB there is not a snowball's chance in hell of killing A8 Sirus.

This build easily downed A8 Sirius for me, multiple times in fact. And I'm only halfway through upgrading the build. Imagine the potential of this build when its fully upgraded.

You can check my expedition achievement to see the A8 Sirius milestone if you're not convinced.

To add to this, a lot of the min maxing of this build is in skill gems/links and flasks which aren't mentioned in Enkis guide. Primarily righteous fire, sigil of power, bottled faith and some form of onslaught against bosses. I'm at 5.5 mill calculated DPS right now on BL alone with RF active. I have not yet fit Sigil of power and bottled faith in.
IGNs - Alterai , Drefuss
"
Thegodofdmg wrote:

i would like to see that, i mean ive seen a video on front page of reddit of a guy with a VERY minmaxed archmage hierophant build and his dmg was still crazy low, not even NEAR 10m so if you really have that much dmg post a kill of a boss.

I am not gonna sit and record a video for you if i wanted to do that i would have been a youtuber instead.. there is a low quality gif for you killing one of the warlords. https://gifyu.com/image/GXc0 forgot to hit the tab for you but tried to get increased HP and resistances on monsters and unique bosses.
wish i could have all of my buffs but hey what can you do.
POB https://pastebin.com/uGEZ8rQ2 (set for best case scenario) enki's calculator included in notes still looking to upgrade which i believe damage can be increased another 30% ish
Good luck
Last edited by Sorenalike on Sep 2, 2021, 9:07:16 AM
"
AlvanJustice wrote:
"
Voteronyiakin wrote:

This build easily downed A8 Sirius for me, multiple times in fact. And I'm only halfway through upgrading the build. Imagine the potential of this build when its fully upgraded.

You can check my expedition achievement to see the A8 Sirius milestone if you're not convinced.

Have you done the hidden and the feared? how did the build fare?
"
Thayaric wrote:
Have you done the hidden and the feared? how did the build fare?

The build isn't suited for feared I fear, but hidden even I've done and my gear isn't quite as good as some of the other guys here have.

All I can say is that it's an excellent build for fighting bosses that don't swarm you (not having huge amounts of block, dodge or high evasion makes it kinda bad at those), so single target bosses like Sirus etc are quite nice to fight.

Some others wanted video of A8 sirus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_rFhl7AgpU it's bit old and my gear was quite shit back when I recorded that, but it's pretty easy to deathless A8 Sirus on this even without stupid amounts of investment into it.
Last edited by Leimus on Sep 2, 2021, 11:05:10 AM
I am currently mini maxing this awesome build, and was wondering which Spell Echo version is the BEST for BL?

Anomalous / Awakened / Divergent?

Thanks!
"
Coxzor wrote:
I am currently mini maxing this awesome build, and was wondering which Spell Echo version is the BEST for BL?

Anomalous / Awakened / Divergent?

Thanks!

Hello
Awakened
Hey guys,
I really try my best but i just die all the time on t14+ maps. I killed sirius a5 and upgraded my gems and stuff but i feel like i am just to low ob single target damage and die to often, espexially these porcupines are very deadly….
I try to get a shaper belt ilvl85 next and try to get this mana regen with chaos Spamming…
Maybe someone can take a Look at my skilltree and equip and maybe help me out a bit. Tried to get -Lightning res to nearby enemies but kept that one for now cause i need other upgrades First to survive some more damage.
Edit: i am working on the fertile catalyst btw they are just so expansive on console…
Thx in advance and best of luck to you guys!
Last edited by Viking_Odin on Sep 3, 2021, 3:14:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info