[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

"
Viking_Odin wrote:
Hey guys,
I really try my best but i just die all the time on t14+ maps. I killed sirius a5 and upgraded my gems and stuff but i feel like i am just to low ob single target damage and die to often, espexially these porcupines are very deadly….
I try to get a shaper belt ilvl85 next and try to get this mana regen with chaos Spamming…
Maybe someone can take a Look at my skilltree and equip and maybe help me out a bit. Tried to get -Lightning res to nearby enemies but kept that one for now cause i need other upgrades First to survive some more damage.
Edit: i am working on the fertile catalyst btw they are just so expansive on console…
Thx in advance and best of luck to you guys!

Please provide your pob i am not sure if there is ps4 version tho
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
Coxzor wrote:
I am currently mini maxing this awesome build, and was wondering which Spell Echo version is the BEST for BL?

Anomalous / Awakened / Divergent?

Thanks!

Hello
Awakened

Awakened def is best, but for the price I wouldn't prioritize it if you've still got a lot of room to improve gear or are missing big items like watchers/UI
IGNs - Alterai , Drefuss
Last edited by Holylegato on Sep 3, 2021, 6:37:53 AM
Hi all,

Need an expert on PoB calculations please, as I am not sure if my PoB has been configured correctly to see how much damage I am currently doing.

Here is my actual PoB:

https://pastebin.com/ffdAU4VX

Cheers!
Guys can someone quickly tell me what to do?

https://gyazo.com/0726e0a4ac71f9b7cb719ce8791b17fe

So I bought a large cluster jewel and was about to buy other 2 small cluster jewels as the guide told me, but instead of small cluster jewels I have to insert medium jewels first. There's nothing written about medium cluster jewels.. which ones to buy so I could insert my small ones??

Thanks in advance

Large one I bought is (adds 8 passive skill, 2 added passive skils are jewels sockets and increased lightning damage)
"
turik1 wrote:
Guys can someone quickly tell me what to do?

https://gyazo.com/0726e0a4ac71f9b7cb719ce8791b17fe

So I bought a large cluster jewel and was about to buy other 2 small cluster jewels as the guide told me, but instead of small cluster jewels I have to insert medium jewels first. There's nothing written about medium cluster jewels.. which ones to buy so I could insert my small ones??

Thanks in advance

Large one I bought is (adds 8 passive skill, 2 added passive skils are jewels sockets and increased lightning damage)

Hi,
You can put any jewel into that slot actually, Medium/Small Cluster and even a normal jewel.
thank you for the build, this build is really awesome. I always played melee builds in the past and never really touched casters, but I'm loving it.

i have a game mechanic question if I may, if you're casting while inside orb of storms it makes it shoot more electrical arcs, but the question is if you are outside it, but you throw balls inside the range of orb of storms, does that also trigger more lightning from the orb? As the ball travels, does it count as an orb casting spells inside of orb of storms?

Even as experienced player I like reading your step by step leveling, I noticed in act 8 you say -Go back to Doedre's Cesspool and go for the Grand Promenade now
that could be a little confusing for new players, cos the waypoint is called “The Toxic Conduits” so might be helpful to put Doedre's Cesspool / The Toxic Conduits.
Last edited by Mclilzee on Sep 3, 2021, 2:11:11 PM
switched from FR totems to this build.
Pretty nice for clearing,especially with asenaths glvoes

i have yet to buy UI .

But i couldn't decide if crit build is better than ele build.
i am kinda struggling against bosses
Now I'm nowhere near in the upgrade order to get Unnatural Instinct, but when I do, what is the optimal path?
does this build also work on witch? or that isn't possible
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Now I'm nowhere near in the upgrade order to get Unnatural Instinct, but when I do, what is the optimal path?

Hello it is mentioned in the guide
please check it out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info