[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

I understand we are using Tempered Mind, but can I recycle Transcendent Mind from my old Arc Witch?

Edit: ran some numbers and Tempered Mind gives me 10.6 more mana regen than Transcendent Mind.
Last edited by MJHeemeyer on Aug 23, 2021, 7:53:59 PM
Hallo again exiles,
i am struggeling getting my large cluster jewel. I used hundreds of alts already ( i know not that much but still a lot) and i have never even seen the corrossiv element node. I have an ilvl83 as a base with 12% inc Lightning damage. Is this the right base? It is the one enki mentioned in this guide. Buying one is not an option because i play on ps5, there are no jewels to buy so far.
Thanks for your help and good luck to you!
Corrosive is really-really rare prefix. And in combination with 2 other good passive skills it will be really costly to get.

In non-hardcore PC trade league there are only two for sale for 20ex. And you are basically playing in semi-SSF build, so I would not recommend to aim for it at all.

Any two of Supercharge, Scintillating Idea and Storm Drinker are good enough with Disorienting Display. Tempt the storm and Vengeful commander are not that strong but still useful.

But if you happen to get Display + Corrosive + any of those passive while rolling your jewel - congratulations you've hit a jackpot.

P.S. Btw if you hit Display + Corrosive + shit passive it may be worth using anyway IF that shit passive goes at the back (between sockets). You just don't allocate points to it. So always check before roll-over.
Last edited by HennekY on Aug 24, 2021, 3:39:20 AM
Thx a lot i have an okay jewel for now and will try to get the medium jewel for now to move on :D
Another question: what is the best base for a helmet? I will try to farm lab soon for helmet enchant ( and maybe change boots from stun to mana regen). My helmet i use is far from being good so i would like to buy a decent base and enchant that one before crafting. I would say a str/int base would be the way to go?!
Greetings and again best of luck to all of you :)
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
I understand we are using Tempered Mind, but can I recycle Transcendent Mind from my old Arc Witch?

Edit: ran some numbers and Tempered Mind gives me 10.6 more mana regen than Transcendent Mind.

For Transcended Mind to be worth it, you'll need to grab two intelligence nodes that lead to Witch starter
"
HennekY wrote:
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:

For Transcended Mind to be worth it, you'll need to grab two intelligence nodes that lead to Witch starter

Yeah I was also thinking that. If only I could downgrade it.
Hi may i ask for some tips ? I made this buuild and enjoyed it so far only problem i have is that when i tried to puch lvls i always died once every 2/3 maps so basicaly 0% xp gain. I know i have only 5L so far but is there anythink in terms of survability to improve ?
Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/0dkuviqa
"
The_Qasa wrote:
Hi may i ask for some tips ? I made this buuild and enjoyed it so far only problem i have is that when i tried to puch lvls i always died once every 2/3 maps so basicaly 0% xp gain. I know i have only 5L so far but is there anythink in terms of survability to improve ?
Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/0dkuviqa

Hello since you mentioned survivability i will just give tips regarding to that anything damage related will be up to you

When it comes to flasks please make sure you got these kind of setups

Your watcher eye missing 1% damage taken from mana before life dont ignore it.

Try a small cluster jewel with stubborn student really decent against small hits
you are missing 30% reduced effect of shock next to your anointed flesh reducing shock effect on you is really important or have a shock immune flask.

mana is life for you .. you are missing too many mana nodes make sure to get those...Drop the whole path to profane chemistry and get the mana nodes you should be able to salvage 9 talent point from that path. if you had dex issues try to get dex on your abys jewel

divine your chest and your necklace for more mana
also your belt looks decent but got no life on it

your boots dont have mana regen on it and your helmet dont have the enchant we need (arcane cloak spends 15% additional mana)

you got corrupted blood immunity but where is the silence immunity ? its too important to miss out you are asking for it...

tbh i would drop life flask as well you got agnostic just manage your regen try to reach atleast 4k

Good luck
Last edited by Sorenalike on Aug 24, 2021, 9:01:45 AM
Is tree better now ? https://pastebin.com/fYwJgV4Y i have 400 more mana regen but 300 less HP
"
The_Qasa wrote:
Is tree better now ? https://pastebin.com/fYwJgV4Y i have 400 more mana regen but 300 less HP

better... drop the two nodes that you got next to your starting point and get two life nodes that you are missing instead
and work on the rest of the upgrades

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info