Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

guess ill have more time for last epoch and lost ark. poe is going down hill faster and faster.
GGG is a tencent shell now.
This sounds less like rebalancing and more like punishment, since your players outsmarted you at your own game.
Sadge
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Jul 20, 2021, 12:17:25 PM
nice bot accounts with one level 2 character praising the nerfs, A M A Z I N G.
"
Natul wrote:
I accept the changes. I welcome the challenge.

Well said. Respect.
Last edited by Kostax on Jul 20, 2021, 11:02:13 AM
GGG is clearly the next level of "Bait & Hook" psychology, initially creating a spectacularly enjoyable game that was advertised as free-to-play, even with the implication that microtransaction sales might be a legitimate source of revenue. Meanwhile, the true ownership (Tencent) is skimming countless individuals who engage in real-money-trading in order to keep the project profitable. Inevitably, GGG will only continue to make gameplay and progression more difficult and mundane with nearly every update, if only to incentivize the pursuit of potentially "exciting" RMT advantages that may or may not be sanctioned based on relationships with the developer and/or publisher. Welcome to Raid: Shadow Legends (with more layers of deception).

TL;DR: GGG is a front for foul business practices and subterfuge.

Edit: Prove me wrong...
Last edited by Tomboski on Jul 20, 2021, 11:06:07 AM
Last edited by Immeinen on Mar 24, 2024, 6:16:26 PM
As a SSFHC player i don't really know what to think about all that...
Hardest content i have done on SSFHC : reach lvl95, kill Atziri, kill 10 Maven bosses, collect 16 watchstones... after that i'm hiting a wall with zdps and get 1 or 2 shotted.

No shaper, no elder, no sirus, no guardians, no catarina, no aul etc... so i guess i will never reach endgame content with this new patch incoming. This game is taking a 100% softcore direction.

I know i'm not a "good" player but i started this game 2,5 years ago and i have watched so many content to understand all the mechanics etc...

the major game problem is being one shotted offscreen or by random magic mobs etc... and you keep digging in this direction. Also we still don't know what killed us which is a really huge frustration. I have no problem with rip a char but i like to understand my mistakes and on maybe 40% of my deaths i clearly don't understand / learn anything.

I'm still probably a poe noob/casual but i am on another side a huge D2 fan since day 1 and i finished rank 1 killing hell baal on Europe HC Ladder last month. So as a hardcore player since a long long long time i can swear that you are going to loose a lot of your HC/SSFHC community with this patch, it was already a big struggle which i enjoyed a lot but if you are turning this on an "impossible" thing and exclusively care about SC experience i'm off.
Another round of nerf the builds and buff the mobs.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I really don't want that slow, punished slog from 2013 back. I get that some want the masochist experience, but for me it's not the ticket to fun. I think the game is tedious enough already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info