Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
dodong_amaw wrote:
"
MarioatSA wrote:
"
LMAO these changes are terrible, you're nerfing player survivability, and damage, and then making it so you have to run auto use flasks to get back what we already had, and yet you're not providing anything extra in defense or offense, it's just a straight gutting. Magic could always afford this, but melee can't and you added PENALTIES to melee when it's not needed? No buffs to any melee skills either as far as I can see. League's dead before it even starts, I'll play something else till you guys figure out that you went to hard mid league.

K bye!!

hasta la vista,,... baybah!! ha!ha!

The buff was not nerfing it as hard as everything else xD

Just play some cyclone CoC new vortex build
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
ImIBoB wrote:
Damn, I was hoping to run a Lancing Steel raider, no ele immunity and onslaught is kind of a bummer.
Are these all of the nerfs to gems? I'm looking at guide with expedition builds but not sure what to pick yet https://gamerdiscovery.com/poe-expedition-builds/ sadge

You still get onslaught, you just go from 180% to 130% increased onslaught effect in total. Still sucks but raider is definitely not dead.
"
fddldd wrote:
"
ImIBoB wrote:
Damn, I was hoping to run a Lancing Steel raider, no ele immunity and onslaught is kind of a bummer.
Are these all of the nerfs to gems? I'm looking at guide with expedition builds but not sure what to pick yet https://gamerdiscovery.com/poe-expedition-builds/ sadge

You still get onslaught, you just go from 180% to 130% increased onslaught effect in total. Still sucks but raider is definitely not dead.
thats not huge, huge is that if u want ailments Immunity u need to invest for another 50% (+ onslaught nerf make it really sad)
who is this supposed to make happy?
so despite all the nerfs in the game,
any improvement in the game system?
like the auto trading in Chinese's server?
auto-talented inbuilt system?
anything?
im so sad realizing that this isnt my game anymore...
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Last edited by x7yr on Jul 20, 2021, 2:12:14 AM
"
dchain2099 wrote:
so despite all the nerfs in the game,
any improvement in the game system?
like the auto trading in Chinese's server?
auto-talented inbuilt system?
anything?
we get engine optimization xd and autoflask we should be happy about that
Okayyyyyyish. Let’s see how it turns out to be and then make an I formed decision.

One thing annoys me though: Aisling sucks now and the crafting bench nerfs
that paid for betrayal getting kind of buffed stay...

Are you insane? No loot rework, no enemies nerfs?

I wish you good luck with your 0.1% and precious streamers, I dont want to play the game that is not fun and literally hurts to play. I dont know why, but you guys like the idea to make poe OMG hardcore game, well, little advice - try to play it without eyes closed...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
I did not play elementalist in 3.14, but feel that the elementalist was happier back in the "only 2 ascendancy class" days.
Elementalist not having any elemental immunity is like a chemistry teacher not knowing what the periodic table is.

It is also unfair that elementalist and Inquisitor lost elemental immunity totally, while raider still has 50% and also easy access to Crystal Skin and Thick Skin to get very high immunity.

Well, life is unfair i guess.

Last edited by suitto on Jul 20, 2021, 2:24:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info