Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Terrible "improvements", especially towards newer players. People can't kill Sirius without watching ~20h of tutorials about the game mechanics.

First league I'm skipping since i started playing this game.
Last edited by hitoriaruki on Jul 20, 2021, 12:40:02 AM
my head hurts
jesus chris did mana kill your father or something?
after playing these nerfs dont seem as bad I thought they would be
Last edited by Jhiroth on Jul 27, 2021, 4:44:30 PM
"
cesmode wrote:
Let me start by saying, GGG is allowed to do what they please. Keep it as hardcore and as difficult as you want it. Im not asking them to change their direction, its their business.

I will say, as someone who has spent possibly a few thousand dollars on the game... This is likely the final nail in the coffin for me. I'll admit it, Im not a very good poe player. With that said, these changes, combined with some of the other changes in the past 12-18 months, only further push me from the game. It was already very long and often difficult to get to endgame bosses (sirius etc), and I think this is just going to make it even harder. Not enjoyable for me.

So Im going to take my fat wallet and spend it on other games. GGG you keep doing you, I hope you succeed with your model here.

Maybe I play a bit here and there, maybe not. Regardless, I won't continue to support the company with purchases any longer. I made a statement like this at the start of last league particularly because of the streamer queue priority (seems people forgot about that shady shit move). I'll be passing on supporter packs here too.

tldr; Im a filthy casual, Im a nobody, I do have the ability to post my opinion, Im not that good at the game, I have a lot of $$ to spend and I have spent on POE, and the multitude of difficulty changes push me from enjoying the game...thus my money will go elsewhere.

That's exactly how consumer should go about the product: voting with their wallet. I salute you.
Still no buffs to spectral throw... my crusade is not over...

BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
KEEEEEEEEEEEEN
They transmit, we receive.
definitely skipping this league. the way the last two leagues 'balances' have gone have made me really question the future of PoE. I understand its Chris' game and ultimately he's going to do whatever he wants but it seems he's growing more and more out of touch with the vast majority of people that play this game. so many dumb, pointless changes
Last edited by gnarjay on Jul 19, 2021, 7:18:39 PM
"
We've also made some minor changes to Pantheon Powers. The upgraded Soul of Ralakesh now grants you cannot gain Corrupted Blood while there are at least 5 Corrupted Blood Stacks on you and the upgraded Soul of Yugul now grants 20% reduced Effect or Curses on You, replacing their previous bonuses.

The Pantheon is already so minor I don't even take it on my alts, but you weren't kidding when you said "minor" here. I'm too lazy to even link the "Wow! It's nothing!" meme.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info