Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Why is Harvest still in the game? You just turned Aisling into trash Harvest too so just get rid of both?
What about skills triggered by Poet's Pen ? :)
"
Seismic Trap now deals 40% more damage at all gem levels. Seismic Trap's small bursts now have radius 9 (up from 7, i.e. 28% more area of effect). Seismic Trap's large bursts now have radius 18 (up from 12, i.e. 50% more area of effect).

It should be 65.3% and 125% more area of effect respectively, no?
"As usual, we've buffed firestorm." Lol.
LMAO these changes are terrible, you're nerfing player survivability, and damage, and then making it so you have to run auto use flasks to get back what we already had, and yet you're not providing anything extra in defense or offense, it's just a straight gutting. Magic could always afford this, but melee can't and you added PENALTIES to melee when it's not needed? No buffs to any melee skills either as far as I can see. League's dead before it even starts, I'll play something else till you guys figure out that you went to hard mid league.
That actually wasn't too bad. Heck I'm not worried at all anymore.... except maybe for act 1 :/
So you nerf crap out of everyone but leave the monsters insanely overpowered...as if it was not bad enough mobs 1 shot even through 8k energy
raider nerf lol
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
So you want it to take longer through content we have already seen 10 million times already. This does not sound exciting. Sounds boring AF. I will be skipping this league. If anything you need to do more buffs so i can get through story and maps quicker so i can play a bigger variety of builds to make the game fun and your doing just the opposite. I'm looking for fun when i play games.
"
LMAO these changes are terrible, you're nerfing player survivability, and damage, and then making it so you have to run auto use flasks to get back what we already had, and yet you're not providing anything extra in defense or offense, it's just a straight gutting. Magic could always afford this, but melee can't and you added PENALTIES to melee when it's not needed? No buffs to any melee skills either as far as I can see. League's dead before it even starts, I'll play something else till you guys figure out that you went to hard mid league.

K bye!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info