[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Skoodyma wrote:
Been working my way through maps and have been enjoying this build a lot. I am having some issues with ST dps. I have about 4ex to upgrade gear, but I feel my gear is in a good place. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

* Forgot to add my PoB. https://pastebin.com/R4mE6L6P *

I have a few thoughts:

First, since you're using perseverance with the HC tree, immediately drop the stibnite flask in favor of a granite flask, preferably one with T2/T1 added armor suffix. That's a 15+% dps boost for you.

Second, it likes like you'd be okay with an added lightning support in place of added cold. It'd require a gem slot color switch, but it is small but perceptible dps boost. Perhaps buy an Awakened added lightning before making the switch.

Third, with your tree, sovereignty is a decent choice for allocation but Tenacity will be your BiS allocation (unless you get Omni, then Utmost might may be BiS).

Fourth, if you're playing SC, then you can probably afford to drop some life in favor of more DPS. Lethality is a good three passive swap for three life/defense passives.

Fifth, your claw is decent, but could be much better. With omni, tri flat ele damage is BiS, but without omni, getting a claw with an open prefix to craft ele pen is BiS. Look for one with T1 AS and T1 flat lightning. Crit chance and a secondary flat elemental damage is also very helpful. There are some notes in the not section about it. Hellion Claw is fine, but Imperial is the best base as the life on hit is flat and not based off our very modest phys dps.

Thank you for your input. Made all the suggestions, except for the claw craft for now. I appreciate the help.
"
Beskaius wrote:
for determination setup i lose anger?
lose something like 400k dps but boost to 90% physical damage reduction

That is a decision for you to make. Until you get omni and get rid of perseverance, I’d say the tankiness is a win. You can always switch back very easily as they’re both red gems
~Donkster5
The build has been great so far, any recommendations? I follow the SC tree, but am not too sure about a few things such as the crafted gloves' mod etc, atm trying to get better boots and watchers eye crit multi while affected by anger. Cant afford omni was looking at the other unique option mentioned in the build but according to PoB my DPS gonna go down slightly so not too sure about it

PoB: https://pastebin.com/8uHLDQwC
Last edited by Awersom on May 29, 2022, 5:26:09 PM
Looking into getting a Lethal Pride gem. How do we know which one we want?
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Mysterius7 wrote:
Donkster, can you help me please?

I spend 80 Exalteds on this build and i still cant fight any boss.... one shot all the time and 0 damage... Tired of this game to be honest.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vQYNdp0d

Hey Mysterius, with that budget, you should be wrecking everything. Unfortunately, the PoB you posted is an amalgamation of your tree and my original gear sets. Which shows your dps at a game crushing 30+ M.

If you can pull a clean PoB with your actual items, I'll take a look.

Also, I usually respond faster in the discord channel (front page link).

Donkster5 try this POB: https://pastebin.com/iexJ6Ewf
Is it possible to use brass dome instead of rare chest? I know you lose spell sup then but hmm, I also have omni
"
Awersom wrote:
The build has been great so far, any recommendations? I follow the SC tree, but am not too sure about a few things such as the crafted gloves' mod etc, atm trying to get better boots and watchers eye crit multi while affected by anger. Cant afford omni was looking at the other unique option mentioned in the build but according to PoB my DPS gonna go down slightly so not too sure about it

For your gloves, you don’t need the +1 pierce on both your gloves and helmet. In my opinion, +1 pierce on one of them is enough.

Which means, you have an open prefix mod on one or the other item. Your choice. Could go for more defense, flat ele, or other dps. Without looking at it, i’m not sure if the glove mod “XX% damage while leeching” is a prefix, but if so, that ones really nice. Likewise, “+XXXX armour during vaal prevention” on helmet is nice defensively. You have lots of options.

Aul’s amulet is your second best option as it allows you to slot in wrath… use the wrath or anger version. Wrath is better but is a bit more expensive usually.

~Donkster5
"
Skoodyma wrote:
Looking into getting a Lethal Pride gem. How do we know which one we want?

Do you have Omni? We use lethal pride for the attribute boost with omni. If you don’t have it, you’re better off grabbing a thread of hope (large), mantra of flames, watchers eye if you don’t have one yet, or a good rare.

For lethal pride, I don’t know the best number as i’m using it for the attributes, a dex one (brutal restraint I think) is just as useful with omni in that regard. Maybe someone has done the research to suggest the best numbers, and if you find out, please reply here so that others can enjoy it as well.
~Donkster5
"
Prismaa wrote:
Is it possible to use brass dome instead of rare chest? I know you lose spell sup then but hmm, I also have omni

A brass dome is absolutely okay. I’d definitely not call it BiS, but in the medium term it’s great if it’s what you have (SSF?). Just note that a rare does give you more attribute mod slots, which is very very nice for omni. Maybe you could play with brass dome while rolling a rare you think is better.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Awersom wrote:

For your gloves, you don’t need the +1 pierce on both your gloves and helmet. In my opinion, +1 pierce on one of them is enough.

Which means, you have an open prefix mod on one or the other item. Your choice. Could go for more defense, flat ele, or other dps. Without looking at it, i’m not sure if the glove mod “XX% damage while leeching” is a prefix, but if so, that ones really nice. Likewise, “+XXXX armour during vaal prevention” on helmet is nice defensively. You have lots of options.

Aul’s amulet is your second best option as it allows you to slot in wrath… use the wrath or anger version. Wrath is better but is a bit more expensive usually.

I decided to go with dmg while leeching on gloves and now trying to get aul's with wrath for a decent price, what do you think I should focus on next? Any gear change, awakened gems or something else like bottled faith?
Last edited by Awersom on May 30, 2022, 12:36:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info