[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Typeous wrote:
Today i respected all of my skills on CF gladiator to LS-Champ.

I am using my old boots, body (not 6L yet) and helmet. I’ll buy budget +1 hunter gloves.

After that, i dont know what to do, swapping is really hard that you dont progress. Since i dont have omni, i am planning to get jewelry to max res. Gloves wont have supp so i’ll go with supp shield and i need a claw. I also dont have any jewelry yet.

Which claw i should go for? 500 ele dps with 30 crit or 15 attack speed is ok for mapping at least?

I have 5.5 ex budget atm.

Yes, switching can take time and feel terrible at the beginning.

Regarding a claw, I look for high attack speed first as it makes everything feel smoother.

Crit chance can be the crafted ~24-27% modifier and that is okay. Higher is ideal, but we can build around low crit chance easier than low attack speed.

500 Ele is good enough to do all content. More is always better.
~Donkster5
"
Mysterius7 wrote:
Donkster, can you help me please?

I spend 80 Exalteds on this build and i still cant fight any boss.... one shot all the time and 0 damage... Tired of this game to be honest.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vQYNdp0d

Hey Mysterius, with that budget, you should be wrecking everything. Unfortunately, the PoB you posted is an amalgamation of your tree and my original gear sets. Which shows your dps at a game crushing 30+ M.

If you can pull a clean PoB with your actual items, I'll take a look.

Also, I usually respond faster in the discord channel (front page link).
~Donkster5
I am smoothbrained, anyone have a nice item filter for leveling this build?
"
Donkster5 wrote:

Yeah, you're a bit trapped for the moment, but here's what I'd do:

1. That conductivity ring is really hurting you. Find any other ring with 52 intelligence and you'll be better off.

2. You don't need frenzy on hit in the Marked for death wheel - change to 25% effect.

3. You don't need Aspect of Lynx or Depth perception wheels once you get a new ring. Drop those and use them to take the Life Raker Claw wheel with the 40% elusive effect mastery. You should have a couple passives left to take more life or whatever you want.

4. Reallocate amulet with Divine Judgement (Cheap but powerful allocation) as Tribal Fury isn't helping you much now that you have the strike gloves

5. That should nearly double your DPS. From there, you're looking for gear upgrades.

6. One piece of gear choices I noticed... You really want aspect of the cat on your gloves, helmet, or boots as then you can slot in reduced duration gem. You never run out of charges that way.

Great, thanks! I'll give that a go :)
"
Typeous wrote:
Today i respected all of my skills on CF gladiator to LS-Champ.

I am using my old boots, body (not 6L yet) and helmet. I’ll buy budget +1 hunter gloves.

After that, i dont know what to do, swapping is really hard that you dont progress. Since i dont have omni, i am planning to get jewelry to max res. Gloves wont have supp so i’ll go with supp shield and i need a claw. I also dont have any jewelry yet.

Which claw i should go for? 500 ele dps with 30 crit or 15 attack speed is ok for mapping at least?

Also what should be my 5-link setıp? Should i invest on 6linking? I have 5.5 ex budget atm. Can you help me about this please

Ok i respected and got the gems. Due to poe trade being slow, i couldnt buy much and i dont know what to get. When i swapped it, i couldnt even kill T10 map mobs. Now i tried another T10, i finished the map in 15min xD Insane tanky but no damage.

I was clearing T16's with my no invest CF build with mostly same items so there must be something wrong with my setup.

https://pastebin.com/DCWBPWam

This is the PoB link.

I bought 460 claw and crafted AS on it. I get shaper ring for attributes and mark of the elder. Amulet for attributes and some res too.

Now i changed my gloves. Bought +1 hunter first, then realised its also searing implicit too so i bought another cheaper version of it, gonna sell other +1.

I have 2 ex right now, can be up to 3 ex. What should i do to be able to mapping at least?
Hi,

I just got my hands on an Omniscience. I dont really feel an increase in damage compared to my non-Omniscience setup (which was better optimized of course).

I currently do have 1170 Omniscience, is this too low? Someone knows what is a good value for omniscience?

Philey

Edit: another question: is the setup with mark of the elder + shaper ring worth it? Or am i better off with just two rares?
Last edited by Philey on May 27, 2022, 11:26:14 AM
"
Typeous wrote:
hi

Thanks for having the same discord and forum name so I didn't respond twice :)
~Donkster5
"
Philey wrote:
Hi,

I just got my hands on an Omniscience. I dont really feel an increase in damage compared to my non-Omniscience setup (which was better optimized of course).

I currently do have 1170 Omniscience, is this too low? Someone knows what is a good value for omniscience?

Philey

Edit: another question: is the setup with mark of the elder + shaper ring worth it? Or am i better off with just two rares?

Omni may not feel better at the beginning, but you can scale it much higher. Re: mark of the elder... IMO, you are much much better off going with rares, especially if you have Omni. In SC, get diamond rings and get a couple really nice attribute rolls plus other helpful stuff. The shaper/mark of the elder is a cheap and dirty solution and probably works better for Raiders that have easier access to crit chance.
~Donkster5
Been working my way through maps and have been enjoying this build a lot. I am having some issues with ST dps. I have about 4ex to upgrade gear, but I feel my gear is in a good place. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

* Forgot to add my PoB. https://pastebin.com/R4mE6L6P *
Last edited by Skoodyma on May 28, 2022, 11:10:06 AM
https://pastebin.com/3mp1w4sV i have the right numbers on config? (brittle schorced and sapped?)

i see mantra of flame is a big boost, what u think? pots are right? next improve is that damned omniscence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info