[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Thx for the guide!

Just a doubt, how do u generate frenzy charges?
"
SMOKALOT wrote:
Thx for the guide!

Use blood rage until you get Farrul's Fur.
"
Skoodyma wrote:
Been working my way through maps and have been enjoying this build a lot. I am having some issues with ST dps. I have about 4ex to upgrade gear, but I feel my gear is in a good place. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

* Forgot to add my PoB. https://pastebin.com/R4mE6L6P *

I have a few thoughts:

First, since you're using perseverance with the HC tree, immediately drop the stibnite flask in favor of a granite flask, preferably one with T2/T1 added armor suffix. That's a 15+% dps boost for you.

Second, it likes like you'd be okay with an added lightning support in place of added cold. It'd require a gem slot color switch, but it is small but perceptible dps boost. Perhaps buy an Awakened added lightning before making the switch.

Third, with your tree, sovereignty is a decent choice for allocation but Tenacity will be your BiS allocation (unless you get Omni, then Utmost might may be BiS).

Fourth, if you're playing SC, then you can probably afford to drop some life in favor of more DPS. Lethality is a good three passive swap for three life/defense passives.

Fifth, your claw is decent, but could be much better. With omni, tri flat ele damage is BiS, but without omni, getting a claw with an open prefix to craft ele pen is BiS. Look for one with T1 AS and T1 flat lightning. Crit chance and a secondary flat elemental damage is also very helpful. There are some notes in the not section about it. Hellion Claw is fine, but Imperial is the best base as the life on hit is flat and not based off our very modest phys dps.

~Donkster5
"
Skoodyma wrote:
"
SMOKALOT wrote:
Thx for the guide!

Use blood rage until you get Farrul's Fur.

For bossing, I recommend you switch the Marked for Death mastery passive to 10% frenzy chance on hit until you have a farruls.
~Donkster5
"
Beskaius wrote:
https://pastebin.com/3mp1w4sV i have the right numbers on config? (brittle schorced and sapped?)

i see mantra of flame is a big boost, what u think? pots are right? next improve is that damned omniscence?

I made a couple changes to the config tab to give you a better picture: https://pobb.in/-oxlwihmaOgN

Yes, brittle at 10, scorched at 20+, and sapped at 15 are accurate numbers for endgame bosses in my experience.

You're using perseverance without determination... it's not wrong per se, but plan to switch to a rare (stygian vise) when you get Omni. It opens up a lot of suffix space and will be better in the long run.

You can afford to spec out of claws of the hawk and still have 100% crit chance. That gives you four passives to do something else. Another medium projectile cluster would be great, or just go for forces of nature.

Switch your Critical Mastery on the east of the tree to +50% effect of non-damaging ailments for the added brittle/scorch/sap.

Mantra of flames is a great cheap jewel until you get a rare with life and double+ crit multi
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on May 28, 2022, 10:27:06 PM
i have 100% due to power charge on boss (assassin mark) so i take Force of nature, i see u left the Spell Suppression Mastery, better to take a life/evasion node or the Elementary master? (40% non damagin ailment) pob don't seem to see that change
"
Beskaius wrote:
i have 100% due to power charge on boss (assassin mark) so i take Force of nature, i see u left the Spell Suppression Mastery, better to take a life/evasion node or the Elementary master? (40% non damagin ailment) pob don't seem to see that change

The 40% ele mastery is going to lock in high brittle against almost everything, so a good option at endgame if you have an extra passive. I’d definitely take it if you’re already at force of nature.
~Donkster5
now i see over bosses this numbers: 26% - 13.8% - 20%
Thanks for the Build, i am having a blast playing it!

However, since lvl 94 and using Omni, i am feeling totally squishy.
What do i have to do in ordner to get more tanky? I tired the Interoogation but it felt really weak.

For the GRace and Determination Setup, i have to less mana to reserve.

https://pastebin.com/M5PSri1Y

A shory reply would be highly appreciated !

E: Updated pob with a more defensive approach
Last edited by Nonexlol on May 29, 2022, 7:50:19 AM
for determination setup i lose anger?
lose something like 400k dps but boost to 90% physical damage reduction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info