[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Interesting. I'll start this, I think. :)

I made a teaser that I think is kinda fun. Decided to show the full potential DPS vs just double hitting without the wells down.
~Donkster5
How is this build compares to Raider LS omni or TS omni?
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
How is this build compares to Raider LS omni or TS omni?

raider is faster and this is much tankier. DPS is similar. Raider is easier to optimize crit chance so scales a bit faster, but precise technique really helps us till we’re ready to scale crit chance more towards endgame.

In a HC environment, I’d always choose this one. In SC, it’s preference for a some more speed vs a lot more tank.

TS omni is really a different build and goal. It’s clear is unparalleled and speed is great. Bossing is fine if you pour a ton of currency into it. LS Omni anything is a better all arounder build than TS.
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on May 7, 2022, 10:57:57 AM
Realy looking forward for your transition into omni vls :-)

Would be awesome to see a omni ls video before 3.18 hit on Friday.
Heya

Going to league start with your build. Question: How do you level? I league started LS Raider and used spectral helix and frost blades, planning to do the same here, will this work? I find LS single target a bit too lacking.

Many thanks!! :)
"
klaiundblond wrote:
Heya

Going to league start with your build. Question: How do you level? I league started LS Raider and used spectral helix and frost blades, planning to do the same here, will this work? I find LS single target a bit too lacking.

Spectral Helix will work, then switch over when you find a decent claw and +1 strike skills. The guide starts up with LS as soon as you can get it.
"
chrischoi wrote:
"
klaiundblond wrote:
Heya

Spectral Helix will work, then switch over when you find a decent claw and +1 strike skills. The guide starts up with LS as soon as you can get it.

I suggest using both. SH for Single Target and VLS for clear. Check out the build guide video out now!

From front page:

V 3.18 Updated 5/9/22
3.18 Changes:

SC PoB: https://pastebin.com/YwmXJn8h (updated 5/10 - see notes section for changes)

HC PoB: https://pastebin.com/72vPMUD8 (5/11/22) See the top of the notes section for change from original PoB

Build Guide Video: https://youtu.be/60NMRToL28o I strongly suggest you watch it. Timestamps for SC Version, HC Version, and other important bits
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on May 11, 2022, 8:42:23 AM
"
Enterich wrote:
Realy looking forward for your transition into omni vls :-)

Would be awesome to see a omni ls video before 3.18 hit on Friday.

Yo, I agree. Best I can do at the moment is a scuffed version fighting Sirus and Baran. I'll do a better one after the Archnemesis merge.
~Donkster5
Hey Donkster!

Thanks for updating this build. It's looking juicy!
I am 100% starting this HCSSF. Have a great league launch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info