[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Donkster5 wrote:

I made a teaser that I think is kinda fun. Decided to show the full potential DPS vs just double hitting without the wells down.

hey, Donkster! thx for the build update, please tell what limit values are needed for lethal pride? only 14000 akoya or or a certain range is allowed?
"
Enterich wrote:
Realy looking forward for your transition into omni vls :-)

Would be awesome to see a omni ls video before 3.18 hit on Friday.

Here's a better boss video. It's still a scuffed version of the SC Trade tree build but it rocks Sirus hard. https://youtu.be/1mMV5re80YY
~Donkster5
"
insiderg wrote:
"
Donkster5 wrote:

I made a teaser that I think is kinda fun. Decided to show the full potential DPS vs just double hitting without the wells down.

hey, Donkster! thx for the build update, please tell what limit values are needed for lethal pride? only 14000 akoya or or a certain range is allowed?

Yeah, ummm, short answer is whatever. the only reason we use it is for the attributes... Obviously a great one would add something else we want. Could use the Dex jewel as well.

You can do the research and update us when you've found a great one :)

~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on May 11, 2022, 2:23:33 AM
"
Donkster5 wrote:
You can do the research and update us when you've found a great one :)

a few examples for akoya:
16440 Herbalism and Acuity give us +1 max fortification in the end +2 max fort, inveterate 30% increased melee crit chance
16395 Herbalism and Survivalist give us 5% to deal double dmg in the end +10%, Weapon Artistry +15% melee crit strike multiplier
14010 Intuition and Herbalism give us 15% to melee crit strike multiplier in the end +30%
HC PoB Updated and good to go
~Donkster5
"
Drataga wrote:
Hey Donkster!

Thanks for updating this build. It's looking juicy!
I am 100% starting this HCSSF. Have a great league launch!

You too! I'm going even more meta in HCSSF at league start, but as soon as I drop a perseverance or an Omni, I'm rerolling. I think this build gives me the best shot at bossing in HCSSF, with or without one or the other uniques in the PoB.
~Donkster5
How is +1 strike and +1 pierce doing against T16 legions?

Is LS able to clear a legion or dies it struggle without +2strike/+2 pierce?
Good luck to everyone league starting with this. So far my top build and have played it the last two leagues, very nice gear progression, qol, speed increases etc as you get geared up and godly tanky. Easiest bosser i've ever played and mapping is great too.

Not tried any omniescence but i'm sure it'll be even more OP if utilised well.

I will be league starting something else since It's the perfect opportunity to, but if you haven't tried this build yet you must.
Last edited by Nevzat on May 12, 2022, 2:06:09 PM
"
Enterich wrote:
How is +1 strike and +1 pierce doing against T16 legions?

Is LS able to clear a legion or dies it struggle without +2strike/+2 pierce?

Here's a video to help answer this question. T16 with +1S +1P. https://youtu.be/Az8dRlxnqCs
~Donkster5
"
Nevzat wrote:
Good luck to everyone league starting with this. So far my top build and have played it the last two leagues, very nice gear progression, qol, speed increases etc as you get geared up and godly tanky. Easiest bosser i've ever played and mapping is great too.

Not tried any omniescence but i'm sure it'll be even more OP if utilised well.

I will be league starting something else since It's the perfect opportunity to, but if you haven't tried this build yet you must.

Thanks, cheers mate! The crowd is joining the bandwagon and releasing their "own" LS Champs all over the place. You were ahead of the game!
~Donkster5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info