[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Any suggestions on improvements? At lvl95 and loving the build, trying to min/max.

Import character details.
Playstation
Bow_To_Zohan
Zohan_BKTank
Last edited by Bow_To_Zohan on Mar 18, 2022, 8:02:13 PM
"
Bow_To_Zohan wrote:
Any suggestions on improvements? At lvl95 and loving the build, trying to min/max.

Playstation
Bow_To_Zohan
Zohan_BKTank

Yeah, pretty much everything could be upgraded without too much expense (assuming you’re playing trade). The first two things I’d do would be to find a claw with that nice high attack speed and some flat ele damage. It doesn’t have to be lightning, but one t1/2 and another one of anything T5 or better anything would vastly outperform your current claw. Second, so long as you’re not using assassins mark with mark on hit support, try to find a decent conductivity on hit ring. It doesn’t have to be opal, but you should be able to find one with some decent stats to replace your less good ring. From there, just take it piece by piece by trying to match stuff in the guide.

Hope that helps!
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Bow_To_Zohan wrote:

Playstation
Bow_To_Zohan
Zohan_BKTank

Yeah, pretty much everything could be upgraded without too much expense (assuming you’re playing trade). The first two things I’d do would be to find a claw with that nice high attack speed and some flat ele damage. It doesn’t have to be lightning, but one t1/2 and another one of anything T5 or better anything would vastly outperform your current claw. Second, so long as you’re not using assassins mark with mark on hit support, try to find a decent conductivity on hit ring. It doesn’t have to be opal, but you should be able to find one with some decent stats to replace your less good ring. From there, just take it piece by piece by trying to match stuff in the guide.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for the ongoing help and support for your build. I am playing trade so I'll focus on the points you mention and go from there.
Hi
so what curse ring are we chasing?
Ass mark or Conductivity, I have both and want to try this on std for a bit.

Enjoying the build! A few things I've found:

- I've been using Mark On Hit + Poacher's Mark. It's a ton of life & mana on hit and takes care of frenzy charge generation. There's also a small amount of flat physical and physical reduction, but I don't know how much damage or leech that actually adds. Conductivity and AM are both more damage but the sustain and frenzy from PM are really nice. It was surprising to learn that Mark on Hit doesn't need to be linked to a skill and just procs from any hit you make.

- I've been using Hydrosphere on my CWDT for the -10% resist. I think it eats up one of your strike targets, though, and don't know if it's a net gain.

- You can slot in Onslaught support on either your CWDT setup (Hydrosphere procs it at a decent rate against bosses, maybe 50% uptime). If you're going with Poacher's and don't have your Ferrul's yet you could also put Onslaught on your Static Strike setup.
There are great exarch and eater implicits for this build, particularly on gloves. On your gloves you can get 1-2 extra strikes from exarch and lightning exposure from eater. They're implicits, not prefixes/suffixes, and you can spam the fragments on an item to cycle just SE and EW implicits without affecting anything else. Items can have one of each, too. Much easier to get your extra strikes here than from hunter gloves and lightning exposure is just gravy.

Eater can also give lightning pen on your helm though it's only 4-6%, though you can get slightly better boss-specific ones.
This build delivers. I'm running around in red maps (14-16) with a lvl 18 VLS gem, scuffed gear w/ a 200 chaos weapon (on std even) and its a total wrecking ball. Very fun! I think what makes it so much fun is you can tailor the gear/gems/passives to fit what you want in, with plenty of room to grow. Thanks!!
"
animalhouse wrote:
Hi

If in standard, AssMark is better. It's just now a legacy mod so I have changed it for the build. It has diminishing returns in the endgame, but is still better overall.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
animalhouse wrote:
Hi

If in standard, AssMark is better. It's just now a legacy mod so I have changed it for the build. It has diminishing returns in the endgame, but is still better overall.

It’s hard to beat Mark of the Elder as your second ring if you use the AssMark one.
~Donkster5

Anyone have some tips? I am barely able to sustain enough damage for yellow maps at this point :( Have plenty of currency, just not experienced enough to make it work on the trade site.

HC ARCH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info