[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
fragus wrote:
Hey.

I need some help. I really love that clear speed and build overall, but when it comes to bossing like Sirus, Elder, Maven etc... I feel like i deal no dmg :| Ofc i managed to kill all of them, but ffs i just tickle them ( to death :D ) .

So.... can someone explain me why in PoB ive such a low dmg ? And my single target dmg is kinda prety bad. Clear and def is decent.

I rly need advice what to upgrade next, or what to change on passives.

here is my current pob:

https://pastebin.com/0pEgeSQt

I know - enchant on helm is trash and useless, flasks are trashy aswell. I didnt change them since i went to maps so... :D yeah... but other stuff i think is pretty decent, but i feel ive no dmg on bosses.

Thanks !

//Edit

Pob not working for me. If u can, just check my profile characters. There id only one champ in Scourge

You must go to options here on website and allow people to see your characters.

https://i.imgur.com/arFqUIt.png

Click Your account name on top of website next to "Logged in as", then right side of the screen press Privacy Settings. :)

"
"
fragus wrote:
Hey.

I need some help. I really love that clear speed and build overall, but when it comes to bossing like Sirus, Elder, Maven etc... I feel like i deal no dmg :| Ofc i managed to kill all of them, but ffs i just tickle them ( to death :D ) .

So.... can someone explain me why in PoB ive such a low dmg ? And my single target dmg is kinda prety bad. Clear and def is decent.

I rly need advice what to upgrade next, or what to change on passives.

here is my current pob:

https://pastebin.com/0pEgeSQt

I know - enchant on helm is trash and useless, flasks are trashy aswell. I didnt change them since i went to maps so... :D yeah... but other stuff i think is pretty decent, but i feel ive no dmg on bosses.

Thanks !

//Edit

Pob not working for me. If u can, just check my profile characters. There id only one champ in Scourge

You must go to options here on website and allow people to see your characters.

https://i.imgur.com/arFqUIt.png

Click Your account name on top of website next to "Logged in as", then right side of the screen press Privacy Settings. :)

Yeah forgot about that. Thanks.

Already changed.
Hey Everyone, this is in tomorrow’s patch… It makes sense because I was getting winddancer more than I should based off the numbers. Should help with survivability.

“ Fixed a bug where the effects of the Wind Dancer Keystone Passive could be triggered from being hit by a spell.”
~Donkster5
Hi everyone

first big thx to Donkser5 for this build i am really enjoying it ! Really fun to play and fast!

I just have a questions on what to prioritize to upgrade my stuff. I'm currently progessing in the atlas (t1-t4) and clearing content without much problems. But what should i prioritize ?

Saving currency for :
Getting +1 to Strike Nearby Enemies first ?
Getting farrul's ?

Or just upgrade my claw/shield / getting a better 6link ?

Here is my current stuff :

"
tomlulu wrote:
Hi everyone

first big thx to Donkser5 for this build i am really enjoying it ! Really fun to play and fast!

I just have a questions on what to prioritize to upgrade my stuff. I'm currently progessing in the atlas (t1-t4) and clearing content without much problems. But what should i prioritize ?

Saving currency for :
Getting farrul's ?

My upgrade if I were you would be:
1. 6-link with some defenses
2. +1 strike gloves
3. Projectiles Pierce one craft (easy one just need to farm incursion a bit)
4. Claw
5. Farrul’s

Also, if you don’t have an “The interrogation” jewel yet, that fits in early in the list as it’s a big boost for little investment.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
tomlulu wrote:
Hi everyone

Saving currency for :
Getting farrul's ?

My upgrade if I were you would be:
1. 6-link with some defenses
2. +1 strike gloves
3. Projectiles Pierce one craft (easy one just need to farm incursion a bit)
4. Claw
5. Farrul’s

Also, if you don’t have an “The interrogation” jewel yet, that fits in early in the list as it’s a big boost for little investment.

Hi,

thanks for your response, i just upgraded my body armour
and after i'll look to get the "the interrogation" jewel ! Thanks for your advices :)
My gear below... able to melt things now :)

still room for a ton of upgrades! so a very nice build to be honest. It's taken a while to get nice for T16's (longer than other builds) but now it's there it's really fun... lots of room to progress and get stronger too!
Hey all, new PoB is up: https://pastebin.com/hLi0L8LY

Changes include:

1. Need to get increased ailments nodes on elemental node and one critical strike mastery node.
2. One claw mastery should now be used to get +40% elusive effect with Nightblade
3. Drop crit chance claw nodes in favor of accuracy nodes and mastery in order to run all aura's
4. 100% spell suppression is easy to get with all the mods on gear. Therefore, dropped the spell suppression mastery in the endgame trees and found more efficient pathing.

Effects are a boost to DPS and movement speed without sacrificing survivability.

~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:

Changes include:

1. Need to get increased ailments nodes on elemental node and one critical strike mastery node.
2. One claw mastery should now be used to get +40% elusive effect with Nightblade
3. Drop crit chance claw nodes in favor of accuracy nodes and mastery in order to run all aura's
4. 100% spell suppression is easy to get with all the mods on gear. Therefore, dropped the spell suppression mastery in the endgame trees and found more efficient pathing.

Effects are a boost to DPS and movement speed without sacrificing survivability.

had a quick look at the PoB and noticed we don't use power charges anymore since we use replica now and no PCoC no Static strike. I'm sure that's ok for mapping, but for bossing it's still ok? just curious :) Also, do we need onslaught on Static Strike since we have replica farrul? Can we not replace it with PCoC?

ty for update, can't wait to try.
"
shabanotti wrote:
"
Donkster5 wrote:

Changes include:

had a quick look at the PoB and noticed we don't use power charges anymore since we use replica now and no PCoC no Static strike. I'm sure that's ok for mapping, but for bossing it's still ok? just curious :) Also, do we need onslaught on Static Strike since we have replica farrul? Can we not replace it with PCoC?

ty for update, can't wait to try.

Yes, you can absolutely drop Onslaught if you have Replica Farrul's. Power Charges don't do much for us as our crit chance is so high due to Secrets of Suffering. I'd probably slot in Rage in it's place or some other utility gem.
~Donkster5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info