[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Hey, i got myself mark of the elder and shaper ring with assmark on hit. Now I wanna add 4link setup with static strike, but im confused what to link (i dont have farull yet). Can You tell me what 4l I need to put there? Thx :3

If you don't have Farrul I'd recommend socketing
Static Strike + Power charge on crit + Cast on Crit + Wave of Conviction/Onslaught

And I used to run blood rage for frenzies for a while, but not a huge fan of blood rage on this build as any degen just wrecks you and blood rage can just speed it up.

Also, I saw your gear, your Claw has really low local attack speed which is bad
and your gloves - aim to get some cheap Strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy with life/res (they are not that expensive anymore) and then you can swap out your ancestral call for Inspiration support.
Last edited by shabanotti on Oct 30, 2021, 11:29:17 PM
How do you all do with boss fights? I can kill map bosses easy because I usually have 2 VLS charges ready so they melt, but I tried A8 Sirus and it was not even close, I tickle him. I know my claw is not great, but I feel even with a mirror claw my damage would be ass vs Sirus/Maven.

Not even sure what I should upgrade next. I'm out of currency, but if I get a good idea on what to upgrade I may be motivated to continue playing. I'm just burnt out. The build is great for maps even now, but boss damage is just garbage without VLS charges - and some of them like Vaal Temple/Sirus/Maven I can't burst with only 2 charges :(

Been up for too long so maybe I'm missing something, any ideas on what to upgrade next if someone has time to look at my gear/tree/jewels?

Also, chaos damage is a HUGE problem, don't think I'll have the space to squeeze in chaos res on top of all other things I need on the rares lol.

P.S. I still love the overall feel of the build and I know I can get 21VLS, awakened gems, farrul corruption, better gloves, blizzard crown etc. etc. just not sure what's the best upgrade for me. Tried putting some things in PoB but I never get EVEN CLOSE to 2+m per projectile dmg as the original PoB Donkster5 posted :/, my damage only increases a little bit...
Last edited by shabanotti on Oct 31, 2021, 12:45:16 AM
Hey, Thanks for answering. I know my claws are slow, 250edps etc, but honestly finding better claws is terrible in terms of prizes. I will work on upgrading gloves, belt, claws and shield later on, to be honest actually Im at tier 11-12 and I have no problems at all, sometimes I go slower then I want to at bossing, but I enjoy this gamestyle so far. I will get myself pair of gloves later on when I login. Thanks for advice!
Hey, any suggestions on what to upgrade next for me?

please note i'm playing your SOFTCORE version :). Enjoying the build, DPS is a bit lacking for clear overall, rares taking a while to kill at T10 etc

Also why does degen fuck us so badly??? Is that chaos resistance? My healthbar can so easily just start melting
Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 31, 2021, 9:09:12 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Hey, any suggestions on what to upgrade next for me?

please note i'm playing your SOFTCORE version :). Enjoying the build, DPS is a bit lacking for clear overall, rares taking a while to kill at T10 etc

Also why does degen fuck us so badly??? Is that chaos resistance? My healthbar can so easily just start melting

Without looking at your tree and crit chance, etc, I identify one big thing… your claw has no attack speed. That is uber important on this build. It is both a MORE dps modifier and provides a big survivability boost due to life on hit, etc. Basically, the weapon has two important pieces, attack speed and flat ele dps. Everything else is just bonus.

Degen shouldn’t be a problem so long as youre attacking unless your resistances aren’t great or your attacks are really slowed down by chilled.

Here is my claw and i’m melting T13/14
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Oct 31, 2021, 3:19:10 PM
Thanks, I didnt really attack speed was important just EDPS :)

my skill tree is very different to yours though is that because i'm playing the softcore version? does it look alright to you?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nevzat/characters
Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 31, 2021, 5:38:26 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Thanks, I didnt really attack speed was important just EDPS :)

my skill tree is very different to yours though is that because i'm playing the softcore version? does it look alright to you?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nevzat/characters

You picked my PoB from a few pages back instead of Donkster's. That tree was made before the league started and was more intended as an attempt at keeping things close to the 3.15 tree. I apologize for the confusion I caused with that link.

Edit: Nevzat messaged me and we're fixing his build.
Last edited by Khrozis on Nov 1, 2021, 4:00:42 PM
Hi,

Shield in offhand looks usefull for resistances, extra evasion etc.
Is there a world where we dual wield claws? I'm not sure how dmg is calculated when using two claws, but a second claw with crit multi and inc ele dmg with attack skills, does that not boost damage overall?

oh shit lol, well it's not awful!!!

I thought that was Donksters tree

can't believe i've been playing a wrong build completely. I've still been having fun with it regardless and haven't died as much as i normally would.. so at least thats something! I think he may have quoted you or something so it looked like it was Donksters post

Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 31, 2021, 8:30:19 PM
Hey.

I need some help. I really love that clear speed and build overall, but when it comes to bossing like Sirus, Elder, Maven etc... I feel like i deal no dmg :| Ofc i managed to kill all of them, but ffs i just tickle them ( to death :D ) .

So.... can someone explain me why in PoB ive such a low dmg ? And my single target dmg is kinda prety bad. Clear and def is decent.

I rly need advice what to upgrade next, or what to change on passives.

here is my current pob:

https://pastebin.com/0pEgeSQt

I know - enchant on helm is trash and useless, flasks are trashy aswell. I didnt change them since i went to maps so... :D yeah... but other stuff i think is pretty decent, but i feel ive no dmg on bosses.

Thanks !

//Edit

Pob not working for me. If u can, just check my profile characters. There id only one champ in Scourge
Last edited by fragus on Nov 2, 2021, 12:52:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info