[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Am I being dense? I swear there's no res on the HC build?
"
Forcer_Josh wrote:

I don’t fill in res or attributes on the items as they are drop dependent, but there are plenty of open suffixes available to max out everything you need. I just put highly desirable mods on items and leave the additional space open to interpretation.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Forcer_Josh wrote:

I don’t fill in res or attributes on the items as they are drop dependent, but there are plenty of open suffixes available to max out everything you need. I just put highly desirable mods on items and leave the additional space open to interpretation.

Had a thought it might be that after I posted. Trying this on SSF now, never played SSF before so it should be fun!

Edit: which pob would you follow for None HC SSF?
Last edited by Forcer_Josh on Nov 6, 2021, 5:17:29 PM
"
Forcer_Josh wrote:
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Forcer_Josh wrote:

Had a thought it might be that after I posted. Trying this on SSF now, never played SSF before so it should be fun!

For non-HC SSF, I’d totally use the regular evasion tree. It’s still tanky enough but maximizes your dps vs maximizing survivability.
~Donkster5
I'm using L95 evasion tree and destroying in softcore. I do die, but it's pretty rare.. i have stopped watching my life bar pretty much.

Only times I struggle is degens like Sirus can be tough, and ground degens due to our low ish hp. But otherwise it's great

"
"

For non-HC SSF, I’d totally use the regular evasion tree. It’s still tanky enough but maximizes your dps vs maximizing survivability.

Thanks dude, it's what I thought but wanted to double check :)
Ok, update. I am using the tree you can see in my profile and the gear is in the spoiler. I also got a good Watcher's eye and a decent crit multi/life jewel socketed.

I opted for chaos res on gear and a chaos res wheel top right and am sitting at 66 chaos res total now, planning to upgrade that later to 76 (+1 max from notable).

I was able to kill A8 Awakener easy with this now. I've also killed Omniphobia/Kosis on Wave 25, 27 and 28 (Kosis on 27 and 28). It took a long time to kill them, but as soon as I got my VLS charges he went down fairly quickly. Keep your rage up at all times. Funny thing is.. I can pretty much face tank him, just avoid his projectiles from time to time when they hit, just whirling blades away.

The damage is getting quite insane, too... I still have upgrades:
better amulet
better gloves with some flat
better claw (mine is 444 edps with no pen)
better belt with more ELE
better helm with nearby enemies take more ele dmg
some good corruption on replica farrul
21 anger, lvl 5-6 awakened gems

So... as ppl can see - the build may seem a bit inefficient when you start, but the truth is every upgrade you can FEEL! Every small upgrade counts with this char, and tankiness is through the roof once you get enough life pool (5k+), evasion 80%+ at all times min, and 100% spell suppression. With insane high IAS you can heal yourself through anything provided you don't simply get one shot or stand in sirus storms etc. (still, don't do stupid things :D)

Will post my update, but I am confident I will be able to clear t19 full deli maps with all (or even just some) of the above upgrades.

Spoiler

Last edited by shabanotti on Nov 7, 2021, 7:12:14 PM
How do we gain mana?
"
luka2113 wrote:
How do we gain mana?

Mastery on the claw node (1% life and 1% mana leech from attack damage)
Hey all, I've dropped a new PoB. Basically, once you have the Interrogation, you can drop claws of the Hawk (4 passives) in order to take the Dagger node just below and left of the claw wheel. It's a massive DPS and MS boost due to our use of Nightblade. It comes in waves, so for maximum DPS you'll want to time your VLS sprinklers to drop when a new elusive buff is just beginning. I've been testing it this weekend, and it's pretty massive.

https://pastebin.com/MFiUFR1C
~Donkster5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info